Gifts

Alice's P.o.v
10 days before Valentine's Day. I as always don't have a date, but I go to Valentine dances because I like decorating the place.

-9 days
"Hey sweetheart, a package is here for you". Dad called me. "Coming" I opened the door and a man was standing.

"Can you sign this please" He said as he gave me papers.

I did as I had to and gave it back. "Hey who are these from..." The delivery man turned and walked away. Why do people have to be so rude? I thought.

I grabbed the box and went to my bedroom. I melted as I opened it. Roses, my favourite. From who is this? I checked the label and it only said 'for the beautiful Alice '. Strange...

-8 days
My eyes widened as I opened the locker. I gasped as my locker was filled with love poems. I checked the label again and it said 'for the beautiful Alice'. The papers smelled like roses.

Who is this mysterious guy? I scanned the hallway around me for anyone suspicious. Didn't catch anyone.

-7 days
"Can you pass me the heart papers please" I asked a girl politely and she gave it to me. In school we are decorating our classroom.

Before I hang the papers, I noticed something, 'to the beautiful Alice' was written on it.

I scratched my head. Okay... so roses then love poems and now writing on papers that I almost hung on the school wall. These papers also smelt like roses. I shall call the guy secret rose.

-6 days
As I was getting ready for school, I applied my natural makeup.

Hmm.. What accessories do I wear for Today?  I thought.

I put on my angry birds earnings and a necklace that has my name on it. Now which bracelet do I wear?

As I was going through my bracelets I saw a bracelet that I never knew I had. It said. 'his'.

(The pink one)I don't know

(The pink one)
I don't know... Should I wear it? Well, since it smells like roses then I shall wear it.

-5 days
I laid on my bed and opened my favourite story. Oops. I thought as a paper fell from it.

The familiar scent filled my nose. 'You'll know who I am soon, beautiful Alice'.

-4 days
I came back from school and went to my room. "Wow" I said loudly.

My room was filled with roses. Literally. I seriously want to know who keeps sending me these. It's getting creepy, but sweet at the same time.

-3 days
I went to the school library to return a book I borrowed. The familiar smell filled my nostrils.

I saw from the corner of my eyes a brown haired guy. I can't see his face because his back is facing me. The smell is coming from his path.

I turned and walked towards him. He froze and ran and hid behind a bookshelf. There's a lot of bookshelves in the library so I didn't know where he hid. He didn't even turn around to look at me. He run, he just did...

I shrugged and saw a book and picked it from a shelf. I jumped as I heard someone ran behind me. When I turned around I saw no one. But the smell was there.

-2 days
*bling* my phone buzzed. I opened it. A message from an unknown number.

'Hey Alice, you'll find out who am I very soon'.

I didn't reply, I was too scared to. I don't know what could happen.

-1 day
So tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I sighed and closed my locker. "Hey". "Hey". "Hey". "Hey". Someone sang behind me and I turned around in panic . Boys with roses in their hands.

I blushed realizing they meant me.

"I've been waiting for this moment since forever. And this is it. I've liked you Alice since we were in first grade but I was a coward to confess. Will you be my valentine?" I immediately knew who this person was. Chandler Riggs.

He came from behind the boys and held my hand. I noticed he was wearing a bracelet that said 'hers'. And I am wearing 'his'.

"Will you be my valentine?" He repeated.