Kiss Under The Stars

Questions:
1- What grade are you in?
2- What is your favourite twd episode?

Mirna's P.o.v
"The place where we are heading is a surprise so you have to put the blind fold on!"Chandler said for the twenty third time.

"Pinky promise that it isn't a prank or something?" I asked.

"Yes" We did a pinky promise then he blind folded me and lifted me up bridal style.

"Chandler! What are you doing?!" I shrieked.

"Well you have a blindfold on your face so you probably can't see so I thought it's quicker for me to carry you to the place" I frowned.

"I don't want to wait all night, you're going to walk like me when I look for a towel after I get shampoo in my eyes!". I laughed when he mentioned himself.

~~~~
He untied my blindfold and I gasped. We were on a roof of a building with a beautiful view of the city. The sun was setting and there were only a few swallows in the sky.

There was a picnic set out on top of a blanket that is red and white themed. A basket was placed in the middle with red roses surrounding it neatly.

"Chandler! You did all that by yourself?" My mouth was wide open.

"Yes" He smiled. His eyes were like the sea, crystal clear blue, shimmering and crashing and churning. Looking into his eyes I could hear the waves falling against the shore. His eyes are blue like the sky right before the sun disappears. A light shined in his eyes making me want him even more.

How did I ever get so lucky? He is such a great and kind man.

I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you so much this is beautiful" I said almost in tears. He held my face in his hands and leaned in. He gave me a quick but a passionate kiss.

We sat on the blanket and watched the beautiful view. I smiled as I thought of how much work and effort he put for all this. He came and sat next to me, leaving no space between us.

He took out some food from the basket and we ate until the stars came out. Chandler and I laid on the blanket and just stared at the stars. Some stars fade and some shine like a glowing light bulb. Each of them with different sizes and level of brightness.

"They're so beautiful" I smiled.

"Just like you" Chandler replied.

I blushed and turned my head to face him. He turned his head as well to face me. "Chandl-" I was cut off my chandler sitting on me and pinning me down. He started to lean closer to my face. "You're very beautiful, I love the way your eyes shines brighter than the stars".

"T-thank you... W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

"Watch me" He smirked and leaned in closer. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips then back to my eyes. My heart kept missing beats.

His lips brushed mine, passionate and demanding. My senses have been seduced, I could no longer think straight. "Mirna" I smiled at his voice. Never before my name felt and sounded so wonderful. His hands moved from my arms to my face. As our lips crashed together, I felt like I was walking on air. It was magic the way his lips connected to mine.

I'm in love with him.