Meet And Greet

Hey guys!!! This is a request from @theminecraftgoddess hope you enjoy it and thank you so much for the compliments you are very sweet <3

Give me a hell yeah if you're ready for season 7!!

1- Who do you ship in twd?

2- Who is your favourite villain in twd?

3- What was your reaction to season 7 trailer?

Alex's P.o.v
I got out of bed after my alarm went off with a huge smile on my face. I can't believe it. Is it just a dream? I'm finally going to meet the cast of Twd ! Today is the day.

I did my hair and picked an outfit. (Choose from the image below)

Feeling ready, I headed out with my best friend to meet and greet

Feeling ready, I headed out with my best friend to meet and greet. "Are you sure I can do this?" I nervously faced her as we got closer to the line.

"Of course you can don't worry" She laughed at me. I nodded and took a peek at Chandler. We made eye contact.

I quickly looked away and blushed. Did this really just happen?

"Did you see how Chan was looking at you?" My best friend asked me and poked me with her elbow. I nodded and blushed even harder, if that's possible.

Finally it was my turn. Don't trip, don't trip.

I shakingly made my way towards him. His eyes lit up when I got to him. "Hey beautiful what's your name?" He took steps closer to me.

"I'm Alex" I looked everywhere but his blue eyes.

He grabbed my chin gently and lifted it till our eyes met. I have to say his eyes are hypnotizing. I can't stop staring. "You don't have to be so shy around me" I giggled and looked down.

He removed his hand and put his arm around my shoulder. "Ready for some pics gorgeous?" He asked with his amazing smile.

"Yes" I nodded. I must say that his smile is contagious.

"Okay so for the first pic how about you kiss my cheek?" He asked with a smirk.

"Okay" I giggled and blushed. The camera was ready. I closed my eyes and got closer to his face. Instead I felt lips. I gasped but didn't move. This felt so right. Like our lips were ment to be together.

We moved back together. "That was amazing" He said. My mouth was wide open this whole time. Chandler Riggs... The one and only Chandler Riggs kissed me!

After that we did some cheeky poses and it was the best day ever.