Jealous Chandler

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while :((

Questions:
1-What are you're current top theee favourite shows?

2- What do you wish for right now?

Kim's P.o.v
I entered Chandler's changing room with my camera on because I wanted to ask him questions that people mostly ask on his twitter.

Chandler was getting his hair done and there are a few people adjusting stuff around the room.

Chandler looked pissed off. I don't know what's wrong. I stood next to him while the camera is pointing at him.

"Are you excited to film the new season?" I asked. "Yes" He looked at the camera. "Can you tell us your thoughts about how it is going to be?".

He was quiet for 10 seconds before he started speaking again. "Who was this guy?"

What does he mean? What guy? I had so much questions in my head.

"What?" I asked confused. The room fell silent and everyone was staring at us. "The one who called you last night" He said.

I mean I did end the call with Chandler so I could answer my friend Josh. Even though I didn't say who it was I just said that I had to go.

After a while of scilence he spoke again. "He was listed as my husband in your phone" My heart started beating. How did he know that? Is he stalking me?

His crew around me mouthed to me 'change the subject'. "Is he your boyfriend?".

Chandler asked. I swallowed and ignored his questions.

"So at Walker Stalker in Chicago, I heard there were lots of fans from across the world who went to see you. Can you say hello-".

"He's your boyfriend right?".

He cut me off. I looked at him not wanting to answer these types of questions. He is the one who is supposed to answer anyways.

I changed the topic again. "You were filmed as a Dj in a concert-".

"How long have you been dating him?". I sighed loudly. "Chandler".

His hair stylist said disappointed. Things are really getting awkward.

"How do you feel about the last Walker Stalker cruise?".

"His voice isn't that good" Chandler stated. "What about his looks? From his voice I could tell he isn't as good looking as me"

He winked and started leaving room. "He isn't my boyfriend!" I yelled.

 "He isn't my boyfriend!" I yelled