What Are We?

It started off last summer: Jane had been going out for quite some time now but they weren't officially together. He was usually busy filming with the cast of the walking dead and you had college so it wasn't like you didn't have somewhere to be.

It wasn't that didn't like Chandler but then again who wouldn't he was Chandler Riggs.

Jane's P.O.V
Chandler had invited me over to his house and I had arrived at the door step. I was kind of nervous since we haven't seen each other in weeks and I wanted to finally ask him if we were an item or not. I was done with the long wait.

I rang the doorbell and he answered.
"Hey" He greeted with his pearly teeth.

"Hi" I replied in return. He lead me into his house and to the living room and sat you on the sofa.

In front of me were all types of snacks like popcorn, candy and 2 large pizzas. The large flat screen tv was on and a wide range of movies were available. "You can choose any movie... just not the ones I acted in".

I giggled. "Okay". I end up choosing Disturbia. You put it into the DVD player and start the movie. The intro began playing and I paused it remembering why you came in the first place.

"Chandler we need to talk." I said with a serious face.

"Okay, about what?" He asked.

"Look we've been going out for some time now and it's like we've gone on and off on repeat for months now, it's making me so confused....I guess what I'm trying to say is what are we?".

He doesn't say anything but just leans in and kisses me with his warm lips."We are together."
***

"***