Sneaking Out

Katie's P.o.v
Tick. Tick.

That sound kept coming from my window. I couldn't help but check it out.

I got up from bed and looked out of my window. Chandler was waving his arms like crazy.

I opened my window. "Chandler why are you here in the middle of the night?" I whispered loudly.

"I couldn't sleep, so I came here. Want to join me?" He smirked.

I grinned and climbed out of my window. As I reached down from my two story house he pulled me to his chest protectively. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you, although the last time we saw each other was a few hours ago, I couldn't handle it"He said.

Isn't he the sweetest? I thought. "I love you Chandler".

"I love you to Katie ".

"Let's go" He grabbed my hand and led me to a small market.

"Pudding" He said in amusement.

"What is that?" I looked at what I think coloured eggs and picked one up.

"Oops". I said as I dropped one. It broke into pieces. He chuckled.

"Let's run away" He said.

"Couldn't agree more". We walked fast until we reached the door and ran laughing and holding hands. His hand fits perfectly into mine. It's like it was meant to be.

"Let's go to my house" He said. "My parents are out of town".

"Yeah let's go" We raced to his house and of course I won.

"Not fair you had a head start" He crossed his arms. "Remind me why am I your friend again".

"Because you love me" I spoke in a baby voice and kissed his cheek. "Yeah your right" He laughed.

"Let's order pizza" I suggested.

"Cool".

"This time I am talking on the phone" I smirked as I took the phone from his hand and dialed the number.

"Hello pizza shop what would you like to order" The man spoke.

"Well hello there, what a nice gentle man" I faked a British accent.

"Unlike you Chandler" He covered his mouth with his hand to stop himself from laughing out loud.

"I would like a large pizza (choose your flavor)".

"Yes mam, can I have your address?"

I gave him the address and Chandler and I was playing racing on ps4.

"Im beating you" I sang.

"No your not" He sat on me and blocked the tv.

"Yes I am" I pushed him off me and sat on him.

"No your not" He pinned me on the couch sitting on my arms. "That's cheating!" I struggled beneath him.

'Ding Dong'

"That's probably the pizza" I said as I finally managed to push him off me.

I opened the door. "Here's your pizza" He gave it to me. "It's $14".

I gave him the money and bowed to him. "Thank you" I said in a British accent.

"Here's the pizz-!" I screamed as Chandler tackled me.

"Let's watch a movie" He said.

"We will as soon as you get off me". We laughed and played 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop'.

We fed each other, laughed at funny scenes and slept in each others arms. He is the one for me. I love him.

 I love him