Tall, Dark and Hateful - Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

"I have a condom in my purse," she semi-repeated in a breathy voice.

Yes. Condom. Like a dumbass he took his out. But he lucked out because Bea had one. Although he didn't know whether to be happy or upset about it.

Who the fuck was she planning on using the condom with? It definitely wasn't him as she only mentioned because he started playing with her sensitive nipples.

Damn woman he cursed to himself as he let her go to retrieve her bag, ignoring the sense of loss from no longer having her in his arms. First she tempted by giving him with please fuck me looks, had him withdrawal after only have her once and then drove him crazy by never being able to forget that day on her table. Now he was thinking crazy thoughts when this was only supposed to be about sex.

He watched her firm round ass lift in the air as she bent down to pick up her purse. Lance flinched in pain and stroked his cock for some relief. He didn't know if she did it on purpose but didn't care. Not when it helped to remind him exactly what they were about to do.

She walked back towards him, her hips swaying and breasts jiggling, looking very much the enchantress he knew her to be. Lance inwardly shuddered that she'd never have any daughters. If they take after the mother then the father would have to become well versed in every weapon known to man. Something that'll cause slow and unbearable pain preferrable.

Mentally shaking the thoughts of kids out of his head he concentrated on Bea's body which now leant against him. Taking over, she pushed his hand away and gripped his cock at the base and squeezed. "Starting without me?" she teased as she stroked his length up to the tip, her thumb spreading the precum around his head and the slit of of his cock before stroking all the way back down.

He groaned in satisfaction and bucked in her hand. If he wasn't careful he'll cum from her hand job. And he refused to let that happen. The only place he wanted to cum was inside her as she took all of his cock.

Pushing her hand aside he grunted "Come here." His hands cupped her ass and she jumped into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist. Her heated core aligned right on his cock like she was made to be his perfect fit. He pivoted as she rocked on his hardened length and he groaned in frustration. He had to get insider her. Now.

He strided over back to his fold out couch as Bea tore the wrapper with her teeth. Before he knew it and had her on her back she had already reached down and rolled the condom on his shaft and was guiding him to her entrance.

It was the hotting thing that ever happened to him. A woman, especially this woman, who knew what she wanted and went after it, turned him on more than he thought possible. His heart was racing at a manic pace he feared his heart would give out on top of her. If he had to go he wouldn't choose any other way to die. But he wanted a lifetime of making her come and screaming his name.

"I need you now," breathed Bea.

"And you'll have me." Though it hurt him to he only slide his head in. Bea squirmed underneath him, her hand grabbing his ass to push him deeper and all the way in.

"Now Lance," she moaned as she thrusted her hips up and despite himself slid an inch deeper. "Fuck me."

"This what you want?" He slid out of her and then back in giving her an inch or two of his cock. In. Out. In. Out. Until she screeched in frustration. "Remember what I said before. Gonna have to keep quiet. Then I'll give you all of my cock."

"Yes, yes. Please...ah!"

He slid his cock all the way in to her pussy until his balls hit her ass. She was gripping his cock so hard he moaned out loud, long and hard. The amazing pleasurable pain from how tight she was even better than the last time. If he wasn't careful he'd come too soon. Still he wanted to go deeper. He had to move.