Tall, Dark and Hateful - Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

She looked up at him imploringly and rubbed her breasts against his chest. "Think you can help?"

Lance wasted no time. Bea knew he wouldn't. Not from the huge bulge against her thigh. He claimed her lips with the swiftness of a predator pouncing on his prey. And Bea couldn't be more happier to be that prey. Possessing her lips with the ardor of an experienced lover his tongue delved into her mouth. Her tongue met his and tangled with his.

He grabbed a bunch of her dress slowly lifting it up. She felt the hem gliding up her skin from her ankles to her hips setting a trail of fire up her legs and straight to her core.

His finger met her damp panties and she moaned into his mouth. "You're so fucking wet."

"Yeah. That's your fault." Her right arm glided down his and then to between them until she palmed the bulge straining his pants. "You're so fucking hard."

Lance chuckled, his voice as dark and intense as one hundred percent cocoa. Then palmed her ass. Bea jumped up into his arms and locked her legs around his waist. He walked to the door and turned the lock startling Bea to a few seconds of clarity.

Until he locked the door she'd completely forgotten that she hadn't done so herself. The man had sent her into such a sexual haze she couldn't think clearly. She was a cat in heat. And all she cared about was getting this man's hard cock sliding inside and fucking her she didn't care if someone walked in.

Still holding her he moved them towards the other side of her store placing her on the table. Pulling her panties to the side with one hand his other hand pulled out his wallet and took out a condom. He tore the wrapper with his teeth and slid it on right before giving her exactly what she wanted.

Bea only had one brief look at his cock before he put on the condom and her mouth literally watered at the sight. It was huge, thick and veiny. Her eyes traveled the curve of his cock to her right -his left- greedily when Lance claimed her lips again, thrusting his hard length inside her tight pussy at the same time. She felt every single glorious inch of him stretching her. And she was fuller than she ever imagined.

Lance fucked her mouth and her pussy, quickly sending her spiraling higher and more than a roller coaster ride. The table rattled underneath them harder and harder and harder. Until the orgasm tore through her, smashing her into smithereens and nearly taking the table with her. She cried out into his mouth and swallowed her orgasm then groaned his back into her mouth.

Bea felt as if she was floating high in the air in tiny pieces. Then she came back down to earth piecing themselves together like a puzzle. But the real puzzle thought Bea, as her languid limbs loosened her hold on him was how she lived so long without this man giving it to her hard and fast. And she couldn't wait until she could have a taste of his cock again, maybe even nice and slow.

"Fuck," he groaned against her lips. His head lifted slightly taking his lips with him.

"Hhmm. Fuck is right," said Bea, her eyes fluttering open as her head raised off the table to capture his lips and have them pressed against hers when his cock throbbed inside her and he still hard. Not that she needed to ask but Bea rocked her hips, pulling him deeper then asked, "Wanna go again?"

"Fuck," Lance repeated sounding less like a sexually excited male and more like a man who fucked up. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Bea blinked the sexual haze out of her eyes and took a good look at Lance's face. The last thing she expected was the look of self loathing stamped across it. She didn't know what was wrong. Everything was going so well. Better than well. So what changed? Either way she was going to find out.

"Lance? What's wrong?"

He shook his head as if to clear it and pulled out. She ached for the loss of him but soon that ache turned into irritation while he hastily fixed himself as if -and it was hard to believe considering what they finished doing- he couldn't wait to leave.