"Why don't we talk about this later" Michael cuts her off. "We're at the park now. We talk about all that stuff later"

"I'm gonna go take him in the sandbox" she smiles at us through pursed lips then walks away with Mikey.

"I wish she'd shut up about that already" Michael sighs, slightly "This is like the 4th time she's mentioned it. And now she's talking with your dad about decorating a room for him?"

"I know" he mumbles. "But, they'll be out of the house in a few days. We can deal with all this once their gone, but right now we can't do nothing while their staying with us"

****
Janet's POV

"Please?" Veah whines as we're leaving the park. "For the last time, Veah. We're not getting dog" Michael sighs "Mommy? Can I have..."

"Daddy, just told you no" Ocean cuts her off before she can finish. "A kitty then?"

"No. DJ's allergic to cats"

"Stupid DJ" Veah mumbles which DJ clearly hears and the two of them start fighting and Michael and Ocean quickly pull them apart. "What the hell is wrong with you two latley!?" Michael snaps. "Your siblibings. You should never fight with each other"

"Didn't you an Jermaine always used to fight?" I comment. "Your not helping" Ocean frowns as she takes DJs hand, whilst carrying Princess and Michael takes Veah's hand.

"Wait. The beach is that way" I point in the oppisit direction to where we're walking. "We can go there later. We just need to get these two home" Michael replies. "Well, why don't I take Mikey while you two deal with Veah and DJ and you guys can meet us..."

"He'll be due his nap soon" he cuts me off, taking Mikey from me. "Later then?"

"If these two can behave then sure" he says, refering to Veah and DJ.

We've only been in the park about an hour and the whole time DJ and Veah kept fighting over everything so Michael and Ocean decided to bring everybody home. I unerstand them being annoyed and taking DJ and Veah home, but I don't see why me and Mikey had to leave too. All he was doing was playing in the sandpox, minding his own buisness.

The rest of the walk home DJ and Veah continue arguing, But this time Michael and Ocean don't say anything and continue walking.

We get home and Michael and Ocean go straight upstairs with the kids and mother and dad are sitting in the living room.

"What happened?" Mother asks, referring to Michael and Ocean. "Veah and DJ were fighting so they brought them home" I mutter. "Is that all that happened?" Dad asks, sensing something and I nod, faking a smile. "Janet, if somethings happened then tell us" mother cuts in. "It's nothing. I just really wanted to go to the beach is all" I shrug. "Well their not got take the kids to the beach if their acting up. You can go later" dad shrugs. "But that's all I keep getting. We'll talk later or we can do it another time" I sigh, heavily.

"This isn't about the beach is it?" Dad asks and I shake my head. "I don't think Michael and Ocean want me around Mikey" I mumble "Of course they do. Your his mother" my mother assures me. "Then how come whenever I try to do something with him they take over and when I ask about taking Mikey when we move they just say we'll talk about it later, but never do and just push me aside?... I don't think they want me here" I mutter. "If they didn't want you here then they wouldn't have bothered spending about a year trying to find you?" Dad cuts in. "And we already explained it might take awhile before Mikey can live with us. They can't just sign him over to you. They have to go through their social worker and stuff"

"They haven't even spoken to her yet"

"It's weekened. She's probably not at her office" he shrugs and I nod, not saying anything and he sighs, slightly. "If you want, I'll talk to Michael later and find out what's going on"

"Thank you"

****
Michael's POV

"That doesn't count. You cheated" I shake my head. "I beat you, just admit it. I'm better at video games than you" Ocean giggles. "I was winning until you flashed me" I point out "One more round and I'll prove I'm better... No cheating" I say that last part firm, but playfully.

We restart the game and I'm about to finally beat her, but then my dad walks into the living.

"Now everybody's alseep... I need to talk to you both" he says as he walks over ans switches the TV off. "What the hell? I was finally winning" I frown.

"I need to speak with you both about Janet" he says in a serious tone. "Is she ok?"

"She said she feels like you two are pushing her out and she thinks you guys don't want her around. Did something happen while you were out?"

"No. And we haven't been pushing her out" Ocean cuts in. "So how come you wouldn't let her take Mikey out alone? And keep avoiding the subject when she brings up bringing him to live with us?"

"Because after what happened last time she was alone with him. Grace said we weren't aloud to leave her alone with him and...."

"And you didn't think to tell her that?" He frowns, cutting her off. "We haven't seen her in about a year and we didn't wanna bring anymore stress on her" I cut in "She's gonna have enough to deal with, with the court case and stuff and it's gonna take awhile before Grace can get all the paperwork and aprove us handing him back over. We can't just hand him over. It's not as simple as that" I explain. "I know you can't just sign a piece of paper and hand him over. It can take months, I know all this, but the sooner we start then the sooner Mikey can go back to Janet" he says and neither of us says anything.

"Is that the only problem here?" He asks and Ocean and we both shake our heads.

"Then if there's no other problem then why do you both keep avoiding the topic when we all try to talk to you about it?"

"We haven't" I lie. "We've just had alot going on is all. Not just with Janet. We have 3 other kids to take care of, two of which keep fighting with eachother. We both have jobs and bills to pay and now that police officer that arrested Chad has given us all these fines for speeding and parking violations. Which we didn't even do! and those guys from the club and Chad's girlfriend are trying press charges on us for assault and..."

"Michael, you snapped a mans arm. Shot another, Ocean tried to drowned a woman and God knows how many people you both beat up and to make things worst, you were both running around an airport with loaded guns and yelling Janet had a bomb! You should be greatful the police are covering for you and all the officer did was fine you for speeding. Other wise the two of you would be in jail and could lose your kids. You do realise that don't you?" He cuts me off and we both nod.

"And I'm assuming you both have licences for those gun?"

"Umm... We were gonna get round to it" I mumble. "Well make you do and make sure you call your social worker first thing monday morning"

"We will" Ocean mumbles and my dad sighs slightly. "It was an amazing thing the two of you did, stepping in and helping with Mikey and we all appreciate that. You know that right?" He says softly and we both nod.

"But you know you'll have to hand him back to Janet eventually don't you?" He says in the same tone and again we both nod, not saying anything.

****
Ocean's POV

"Are you ok?" Michael asks, as we're getting into bed and I shake my head. "Are you?"

"No" he mumbles back then pulls me close to him. "But it's gonna be ok. They'll be out of the house in just a few more days"

"Yeah. To the next town. It's not like their gonna be far and..."

"It'll be ok" he says softly, cutting me off. "We've already spoke to Grace and she'll be coming over on Thursday and we can talk to her properly then without anybody else around and we'll find out where we go from here, now Janet's back. Just try and stay calm until then ok? It'll be fine"

"But what if it's not?" I mutter, nervously. "It will be. I promise you. Mikey isn't going anywhere... none of our kids are"