8 ↴ News Article

TOM HOLLAND HAS A NEW ASSISTANT... AND IT'S OUR NUMBER ONE GIRL.

It's official, ladies and gents! Tom Holland, Marvel's newest superhero, has been given quite possibly the best welcome ever: Briar Cohen in the form of his assistant!

Holland made his break into the Marvel Cinematic Universe after appearing as a surprise addition to Iron Man's (Downey) team during Captain America: Civil War, which had Earth's mightiest heroes turning against one another.

Whilst his appearance was brief, Holland's version of Peter Parker was quick to steal our hearts and we were overjoyed when we heard that the newest Spider-Man would be getting his own feature film.

(Above: The young star was ecstatic as he signed posters belonging to eager fans at the European premiere of Captain America: Civil War.)

Theories of Holland and Cohen working together arose this afternoon after Holland was pictured in front of a flash looking jet with his best friend, Harrison Osterfield. He tagged Cohen and made it clear he was grateful. Once again, Miss Briar Cohen had outdone herself!

(Above: the photo that was posted to Holland's Instagram this afternoon

(Above: the photo that was posted to Holland's Instagram this afternoon. Captioned: "You know... we would have been cool with economy 🤯 #wehadthiswholeplanetoourselves")

After much speculation, involving two of Marvel's biggest names as well Holland and Cohen's close friends, and even a bit of banter, Cohen herself confirmed it with a simple statement: "[Y]es, it's true. I'm Tom's assistant."

Cohen, widely known for her position as Marvel's "favourite assistant", started working for the A-list company back in 2011, when filming for the first Avengers took place. At the time, she was Tom Hiddleston's assistant.

Hiddleston later noted that Cohen was "One of the best assistant's I've ever had. During the time she was working with me, she was always professional and effective and I was never once not amazed by her abilities."

In fact, it was this glowing review that catapulted Cohen into her long-term employment with Marvel. Immediately following her time working with Hiddleston ended, Cohen was contracted to help Robert Downey Junior throughout the third — but hopefully not final! — instalment for his character, Iron Man 3.

(Above: Briar Cohen heading to the European premiere of Captain America: Civil War

(Above: Briar Cohen heading to the European premiere of Captain America: Civil War.)

Since the first Avengers, Cohen has worked for Robert Downey Junior, Chris Pratt, Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. She has also remained close friends with the various cast members, but perhaps our most favourite friendship is between her and Robert Downey Junior! We can't help but fawn over their father-daughter bond!

We can't wait to see how Marvel's newest star and Marvel's best assistant get along! Be sure to check back frequently for more updates!

RELATED ARTICLES:

CHECK OUT THESE BEHIND THE SCENE PICTURES FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR!

OLIVIA JEWEL'S LATEST PHOTOSHOOT! PICTURES HERE!

HOW DID TOM HOLLAND SCORE HIS ROLE AS THE NEWEST SPIDER-MAN?

WHY LGBT+ AWARENESS IS IMPORTANT TO BRIAR COHEN.

CHECK OUT BRIAR COHEN'S MODELLING PICTURES!