34: Made amends

Soarin's POV

I sat down on a lonely stray cloud and sighed. I miss Rainbow. I hadn't seen her all day, not even at classes. I hope she isn't avoiding me.

Suddenly I felt the cloud get heavy. I turned around and saw....Rainbowdash!she sat at the very edge of the cloud and looked uncomfortable. "Rainbowdash! Thank goodness I found you, well uhh thecnicly you found me" I said correcting myself.

"Yea...Um Soarin, I just wanna say sorry" She began and guilt rushed over me. "Your sorry? But, I...I'm the one who is suppose to be apologising, I broked my promise of never hurting you, I lied to your face! I was a total idiot! I made you feel misrebale" I said with a sigh.

"But, You didn't mean to! You asked to let me let you give an explanation but I ignored you and avoided you and....and I made you so depressed" Shs said sadly.

A tear slid down her eye and I wipped it. "Rainbowdash, I meanr what I said back at the fall formal! I...I love you" I said leaning closer.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "But I don't wanna get hurt again" She said with a sigh.

"Dashie, for me you are the most amazing, awesome, smart, loyal, fastest, and most beautiful mare I have ever met, and I love you so much, I swear that if you give me a second chance I promise I won't mess up again" I said pleadingly.

"Soarin...I...I..." She sttutered and then I remembered something. "Oh right, I forgot you're suppose to be leaving anytime soon" I turned away but then stared at ger weirdly when she bursted out laughing.

"Ahahahahahaha!!!!! Oh gosh Soarin, I forgot to tell you...I am staying here, mostly because I can't graduate until 19 and because...because I love you" She said giggling.

I brightenned up, and then felt warm lips on mine. Dash is kissing me! Best. Day. Ever!

I closed my eyes and kissed back tilting my head a little bit, she snaked her hooves around my neck as she deepened the kiss. I bit her lower lip and she let out a moan.

"Wooooohoooo! About time you two made!" We pulled away when we saw Starlight levitating herself with her magic, and Spitfire, Wave chill, Fleet and Rapidfire were flying with these smirks plastered on their faces.

"Guys! How long have you been warching us?!" Dash asked annoyed. Spits snickered. "Oh, a while" She admitted honestly. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Soooo, what are you two now?" Star asked levitating herself closer to us. I faced Dash with a big grin on my face. "Dashie, if its ok with you...do you wanna be my...." I began slowly.

She looked at me in earnest. "Your what?" She asked a small smile tugging on her face. "Well if...you want us to be....more...then friends?" I asked. And then I was tackled down, pinned to the cloud, Dash was on top of me, hugging ms in a bone crushing way and squeeling and giggling in a girly way. "Eeeeeeek! Yea yes yes yes yessssssss!!!!!" She squeeled.

My eyes widened. Are my ears deceveing me?!

"Are you...serious?!" I asked not believing this. She blushed deeply and stopped hugging me. "Uhhh, I meant was...yea sure that sounds cool" All our friends snickered and giggled and began teasing us "Yieeeeeeeeeee"

"Oh gosh! We need to tell the others about this!" Spitfire said and then fles away at lightning speed.

I faced Rainbow who was still smilling, and I kissed her hard. It took a momment befors she responded though, and when she did, she kissed passionately, and its as if there were fireworks here. Which turns out thsre was because Starlight conjured them up using her magic.

***************Time skip....

Narrarator's POV

"Lets paaaaaarty!" Surprise squeeled as she fired up her party cannons. That night the cauple has decided to break the news to the rest of their friends and nos they're throwing a huge party at the Flash twin's room since their room was the largest in the group.

Starlight made Dash her dress she wore at the fal formal and also tide her mane into a neath bun.

Music was blaring (Good thing they asked permission from the headmaster) loudly, and there were sweets, spicy food, applw cider, orange juice, fruit punch, and party games.

"Take it away Spitfire!" Surpise said as she threw the microphone at the flame headed mare.

(Spitfire)

Love is in bloom!
A beautiful mare a handsome colt
Two hearts becoming one!

A bond that cannot be undone lets sing
Loves in bloom, a beautiful mare
A handsome colt I said

Love's in bloom! Your starting a

Life and making room for us!

As she sang the ponies started Dancing, Cheese with Surprise, Fleetfoot with Rapidifre, Soarin with Rainbowdash, Starlight with Misty fly and fire streak, Flash magnus wity his twin brother Flash sentry.

You're special day, we celebrate
Now, the pony way our friends our
All right here

Won't let these momments dissapear I
Sing loves in bloo-oh-oom, a
Beautiful mare a handsome colt

Lets sing loves in bloom!

Your starting a life and making room

For us....for usss...for uhhhh usss....for
Uhhhh-us....

Everypony were so happy, and so was Soarin and Rainbowdash. They held each other's hooves and smiled. "Say why don't we go somwhere private?"Soarin asked with a smirk. Dash grinned and rolled her eyes playfully and followed him outside to her balcony, and closed the door.

The night was so beautiful, the starts twinkled down at them and the moon shone brightly. Dash rested her head on Soarin's shoulder. "I'm glad I got sent to this school" She said and Soarin looked at her confused.

"How so?"

Dash faced him smilling, her face inches away from Soarin's face, she could feel his hot breath.

"Because I get to meet our friends, Spitfire, Starlight, Rapidfire, Surprise, Wave chill, Rapid, the flash twins, everypony! Even Silverdoe and.....and you, my goofball" She said and Soarin blushed at this.

"You have no idea how long I've always wanted to have you, it drove me nuts when other colts hang around with you!" Soarin exclaimed and Dash laughed.

"Well it droved me insane whenever I see other mares around you" She replied, now their faces were only about four or three inchess away.

He stroked her mane tenderly and Dash didn't break the gaze. "If I see Lightning dust, I'll kill her for trying to ruin us" Soaein said. "Speaking of which where is she?" Dash asked.

Soarin rolled his eyes. "No idea, and I don't c-Mphff!" he was cut off when Dash kissed him hard. Soarin pulled her closer and Dash pressed herself to Soarin's face even more.

Their friends were snickering and quietky taking their picture. "Ahhh love...love is so...uhhh....lovely and uh...romantic?" Starlight said trying to find the right words.

It has been the most perfect day anyone can expect, Lightning got her punishment, Soarin and Rainbow made up, Soarindash happened finnaly, what could go wrong?

Exactly....what can go wrong? They are about to find out.....

A/N: Sup! This isn't the end of the story yet folks! Well uhh, actualy soon it will turn to the words the end but not yet! What else is Lightning planning? Did you seriously think this was the end of the story? Nope, not at all, what do you think will go wrong with Soarindash? Go ahead guess! Comment below your guessing of what might happen to them