32: Soarin's Drunk confession

I'm making my way to Silverdoe's office. Why? Because I am gonna ask him to give me my graduation and leave Bloors academy. But, should I? Or should I stay?

Ugh! I wish I never broked my promise to myself! I wish I never fell inlobe with Soarin! I wish...I wish..

My thoughts were inturrupted when I bumped my head on a door. I groaned and rubbed my head, and then it was openned by Silverdoe who was smilling at me.

"Rainbowdash, what a surprise, come in" He said to me and I entered. I sat on a chair facing his desk. He looked at me calmly and I breathed in a sigh of irritation, HOW CAN HE ALWAYS BE SO CALM?!. "Sir I have come here to...ask for my graduation" I said and he looked at me surprised. "You have some nerve little filly, but you can't graduate until you are 19, and....I am guessing you want to run away from...something? Or somepony? Or maybe both" He said.

My ears flopped down and I pouted. "I am so scared headmaster, and... Hurt, at the same time. And you prbably know what I'm talking about because I know you were there at the fall formal" I said.

He nodded understandingly. "Rainbowdash, I don't normaly imterfere with my student's personal problems, but this time I have to, You are trying to leave because of Soarin aren't you? You want to leave him and pretend he never existed, pretend he was nothing, run away and forget about all the pain you felt?" He asked and I nodded.

"Hmmm, how about this, go to Soarin tonight before you leave, go to him, keep queit and listen to what he have to say, and you might be surprised at what ponies can do when they are desperate to win back the ones they love so much, just, don't stay too long, I know that things often happem when a mare is with a very drunken colt" He said with a light chuckle.

I was confused at first, but decided to obey him. What does he want me to do in Soarin's room? And what else does Soarin have to say? What other hurtful secrets is he keeping from me?!

Oh well, for now, for the last time, I'll go to Soarin before I leave. Because I know it isn't right to leave without a proper good bye.

**********Hours later, 10:00 pm

Its night, and I've decided to sneak to Soarin's room now. Wonder if he is still awake tonight though.

I went off to the dark hallway, passed a few gaurds who were on night shift, and arrived on Soarin's door. It was open just a crack and the light on his room is on.

I sighed and pushed the door open and saw a few beer bottles, oh wait, a whole LOT of beer bottles. And Soarin is still drinking. He looked so messed up! He look so broken, and hurt, angry, and depressed.

He had a blank expression on and had deep bags.

He faced me and then his eyes widenned. He rubbed it and stared at me. "Mmmm, Gosh I am so drunk right now **Hiccup** I thought I can see ***Hiccup!**  My Dashie" He said grinning and then looked like he was about to cry.

"B-but If you realy are here Dash, I-I just **Hiccup!** wanna say....I love you, And I am sorry! I **Hiccup!**messed up big time, and I don't realy wanna loose you! I didn't meant to hurt you, I tried not to but it didn't worked, I fell head till hooves inlove with you! Haha! ***Hiccups**and here I am, drinoing because Spitfire said t me earlier.....you loved me, past tense! And your leaving, but I just wanna s-s-say before you go...You are the greatest, most awesome, prettiest, smartest, badass mare I have ever met! And I am proud to call my friend...unless...you want us to be more then that" He said.

I felt tears again in my eyes. I wipped it. I realy do want us to be more then friends.

He was about to drink again but I stop him and took it away. He glared at me. "Whoa whoa, whoa! What **Hiccup** are you doing?"

"Your drunk Soar" I said smilling.

"And your sexy" He said smilling dreamely at me. "You have **Huccup** literaly no idea, how much I love you Rainbow, and I always have" He said.

He leaned in to kiss my buy I pulled away. Remember what Silverdoe warned you Dash! Soarin is drunk....although, I guess one kiss wouldn't hurt. Just a quick kiss and then you'll go back to your room. Nothing....dirty....

I looked at Soarin, who was qieutly staring at me.

I bit my lower lip, and then, I grabbed him and kissed him hard. Tears came out of me as he kissed back. I snaked my hooves around his neck as he snaked his hooves around my waist and deepened the kiss. About five minutes later, I pulled away.

He wipped away some of my tears and I stood up. I smiled at him.

"Goodnight Soarin, I....I'm still inlove with you by the way" I told him.

I left  and closed the door. I have a wide grin on my face! Lets hope he remembers what happened tommorow though.

I gaved a whoop of happiness. I'm not leaving anymore, I am staying here!

A/N: sorry if this was too short or too patheticly boring, realy I try my best ok?! I realy did but I didn't know what to write today and I was so bored, but nevertheless, I still managed. By the way, I'll give you a hint on the next chapter, lets just say.....Lightning Dust will have to face the punisment for trying to sabotage Dash and Soarin's feelings for each other, and remember on chapter 19: The book of wonders? When she saw a spell for revenge on enemies? Well, looks like that spell will come in handy after all