54: Happy endings...

"Dash!" They all shouted and rushed to her side. The three villains were now standing there still and grey. They had been turned to statues.

"No..." Lightning moaned and a few tears left her eyes.

"Rainbowdash!" Surpise shouted and sobbed on Cheese's shoulder. Starlight was crying harder but they were no match to the waterfalls Spitfire was giving out.

Soarin stroked Dash's cheek. Her eyes were closed firmly, she wasn't breathing, and her body lay still. Her mane was greying and was loosing its rainbow glow.

Applejack held back her tears, and so did Trixie because both ponies cried on the inside.

"No...Dashie you...you gotta be ok. I'm so sorry! I should have protected you! This is all my foult! I....I should have told you that I love you hundreds and hundreds of times....."Soarin sobbed and held her close.

Soon everyone started bawling, sobbing, crying for their lost friend. Wave chill rubbed Spitfire's back as she continued to cry and try to hold Dash's hoof. "DASHIIIEEEE!!!!" she wailed.

"You were such a good pony Rainbow. You were a good friend....you, you tought us to be kinder..." Misty fly softly said. And then, her element glowed.

"To be inspirational...."Spitfire whispered as memmories of her and her best friend came to her. Her element glowed too.

"To be stronger, and to tell truths" Trixie truthfuly said.

"Generous" Said Fleetfoot

"to be happy" Surprise wiped away some of her tears and her mane bacame dull and flat. Shs did not noticed her element glowing.

"To be magical, and that there is more then there is to cleverness and books. Friendship and bravery is what realy counts" Starlight whispered letting down more her tears.

"To be forgiving and letting go of the past and welcoming your future" Lightning added and bit her lip.

Soarin kissed Dash's cheek.

"To learn to love again....and smile...never frown, never angry, whenver you make a mistake in life, or mess up...you just have to smile and make up for it because though you can't change your past, and you keep making mistakes..but you can learn from them. Thats what you tought me Dashie" Soarin bit his lip and held back tears. "I...I love you Dashie! Please...please don't do this to me Rainbow I love you!" Soarin yelled. Soon, Soarin finnaly let down the tears he was holding, and some landed on Rainbowdash's chest.

It sank to her heart and then....her heart glowed. Soarin jumped in surprised as Dash was being lifted off the ground as swirls of rainbow magic engulfed her. Spitfire gasped as she was being lifted too. One by one, Lightning, Starlight, Surprise, Misty fly, and Fleetfoot were lifted and were engulfed in swirls of magic all in diffirent colors.

Their elements appeared on their chests as necklaces.

The Boys and Twilight's girls shut their eyes as another flash of blinding light came! (A/N: What? Too dramatic?)

When they were brought back, they looked liked the way they did when they first tried on their elements. "Oooh lala! I realy realy love my mane" Fleetfoot giggled.

Lightning's jaw dropped when she noticed her reflection on a half cracked window pane. Her mane turned gold and blue, and was longer, even her tail! And her cutie mark was now all over her body. Small, big, faded, realy showing!

"Whoa!" She said in awe. Then all their attention turned to Dash, lying there as if only sleeping. Then, they heard groanings. Their jaws dropped when she stood up and yawned as if she was only merely napping. Her mane and tail was flowing and her cutie mark was everywhere her body.