3: Taken

Dash put on her navy blue hoodie and then her red cap

Still humming the tune she fed her pet turtle some more lettuce and left her house. She looked left and then right before taking off. The sun was just about to rise and she flew gracefully into the blue sky.

She used to do it with her father, before he passed away leaving his daughter alone to fend for herself.

She saw that the market was already filled with a few ponies even at this early in the morning. She doved down and landed behind a cart full of hay stacks. Her stomach growled as shw looked around for a store of food. Her eyed landed on a little Milk cafe. It looked exactly like the milk cafe she got humiliated at when she was 15.

Anger bubbled up, but she tried to control it. Taking a deep breath, she she pulled up her hoodie and looked for food elsewhere.

Meanwhile, Shinning and some of his colleges were on the same street. He had casted a cloud walkway spell for him and a few others who aren't a pegasi "Remember we're looking for this mare! Only this mare! For now we must ignore the other crimes, our main priority is Rainbow Dash, Understood?" Shinning said.

"Sir yes sir!" The stallions saluted and went their separate ways.

Shinning Armour went north, checking anypony who seemed suspicious.

*********

Rainbow sneaked to the back of the Apple store undetected. She went to the storage room and put some apples on her rack-sack. She also took a few bites, not being able to contain her anger no more.

Then kept dead quiet. The door swung open and a beefy stallion stepped in. He wore simply a red shirt but nothing on his behind. Ponies don't usually wear clothes anyway, but they can if they want to.

The Stallion started stacking up a few boxes containing apples. Dash backed away into the shadows but accidentally hit a loose stacking of apples sending it tumbling down on her head. "OUCH!" She cried out.

"Thief! Help! A Thief in the storage room!" The stallion cried out and rushed to a nearby lever and pulled it.

It triggered the alarm and soon ponies started coming. Dash tried to fight them off but they were too many, and she was week from hunger. "Lemme go!

Then she was knocked out and soon everything went black.

********

"Thanks for the help Mr. Armour! This filly has been trouble for years" The owner of the Apple store thanked the white unicorn.

"No problem, she'll be in good hooves" Shinning said confidently. Dash stirred and whimpered. Shinning stared at the rainbow haired mare. "Lucky for you headmaster Silverdoe is kind and has a thing for children, he wants to help kids like you, ones with ruined lives and became this" Shinning said to the unconscious filly.

They put her inside a sack with holes so she could breath and carried her to the Everfree forest.

Dash's POV

My eyes slowly opened. I was inside a sack! I kicked and punched. There were muffled voices. " She's awake already?" A deep voice asked. There were others too.

"Don't underestimate her, I read in her file all the things she's done, can't you belieave it? The Queen of thieves! Better watch out if we start missing valuables"

What are they planning for me? "Where are you taking me?!" I demanded, pissed.

"You'll soon find out little filly" Said one of them. I tried to buck and then just started screaming and panicking.