18: Lightning Dust's revenge

Lightning dust's POV

I sat on ghe edge of my bed crying. What?! What does that rainbow mare have that I don't? I'm already beautiful, rich, popular, tough, and as strong as a stone. What am I doing wrong?! What does Soarin sees in Rainbow that he doesn't see in me?!

"Hey Dusty, you ok?" Trixie cooed and patted my shoulder. "No I'm not! I want that rainbow loser out of my way! Do something!" I said as more tears came. "Don't worry Ld, I've got a good news for you, and this will surely make Rainbow Crash not love Soarin and Soarin will be all yours" She said smirking.

I faced her. "Whadda ya have in mind?"

"Well you see, I was passing by the Flash twins's room when I over heard their conversation, I listened. Magnus said something like"I always knew that dare will come in handy" And the other one was all like "Yup, now that Soarin is head to hooves inlove with Dashie, he'll forget about the beth of getting Dash to say I love you, because its Soarin who'll do it! Soarindash for life!" Trix told me. What the heck is even a Soarindash?!

But anyway, I can see where this is going. "Thanks for the information, and I have a plan, if Dash says I love you, or If Soar said I love you and She says I love you too, we'll be there and break the news and tell her about the dare, she'll be so heart broken! Serves her right!" I said and we both laughed deviously.

**********

Rainbow's POV

I was heading to class humming my tune Smile, when suddenly Lightning Dust comes by. Great just great.

"Hello there Crash" She said in a sickening sweet voice. I cringe. "What do you want Lightning Rust" I shot back.

She scoffed. "I've noticed you've been spending time with my colt lately"

"Yea so?"

"So stay away from him!" She yelled in anger. I took a step back. There was a momment of silence before I spoked again. "And what if I refused?"

She smirked deviously. " Then you'll be in so much pain, you will only get yourself hurt Rainbow, he's not what you think he is, there is a possibility he's just lying to you and toying with you" She warned.

"You're a bitch" I said menacingly.

"Oh well, don't say I didn't warned you sweety" She said smilling innicently, and with that she flew away.

What is that jerk talking about. No, She's lying, Soarin can't be toying with me, he'd never. He said so himself. But... What if Lightning is right? Am I just, falling to fake love again?

I shook my head and groaned. "Come on Dash, this is Lightning Dust we're talking about, just ignore that slut and get to class, Soarin would never hurt you" I assured myself. But then....those were the same thoughts I had with Hoops. I thought he would never hurt me because I was so inlove with him. And look where that led to.

"Trust yourself and  follow your heart, only then will you see what happens next" Spitfire's words echooed in my head.

Follow my heart.

"Dashie come on! We'll be late for Class!" Misty fly said appearing out of nowhere and then dragging me with her to class.

A/N: Its short but I try my best ok? Anyways the next one will be longer I promise! Well anyway don't forget to vote and comment! Tell me what ya think of this chapter!