21: And That's why! I smile! its been a while

I groaned and tried not to open my eyes. I realy don't wanna get out of bed, I'm so comfortable with my position right now.

And just when I was about to fall asleep again, Soarin's dumb snores made my eyes open up. I sat up and glared at him, sleeping peicefully, his back facing me. My face softenned and I felt his forehead, then his neck. His fever is slowly going away. Wow his curing already overnight?

Chuckling I got out of bed, lazily dragged my flank to the bathroom and showered, gurgulled, ate toast and left over porridge from last night, and decided to just go to the rest of the day without wearing anything. NO DIRTY THOUGHTS OK?! Ponies don't normaly wear clothes anyway.

"Psst, Soar, Wake up" I said and shook Soarin trying to get him awake. He didn't budged and went on snoring loudly. "Soarin wake up! Or you'll be late for class!" I snapped but he just turned his back on me, and snored even more loudly.

Gritting my teeth in annoyance, I pulled him out of bed. AND GUESS WHAT?! THE ASSHOLE IS STILL SNOOZING HIS ASS OFF!!!

My eye twitched. Then to calm myself I took out the page I ripped off from the book of wonders, and looked at the picture, thought of the somepony who I always thought was more beautiful then me, and then, there it was. I looked like Rarity.

Gazing at my new beauty made me feel better.

Finnaly when I had cooled down, I faced Soarin's sleeping figure. Sleeping on the cold floor. And then, I smirked. I trotted over to the bathroom, filled a pot with boiling hot water, and then dumped it on Soarin's body.

SPLASH!

"HOT WATER!" Soarin shouted and then flew up and then ended up dangling on the chandelier.

"Good morning!" I greeted and then bursted out laughing.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance and scoffed. "Morning" He said.

*********

A few hours later, we all piled in the classroom for music. As usual I sat between Starlight and Spitfire.

"Children, today we shall be singing in solo's, noe when I call out your name, pick out your instrument, and then sing up front" Miss High note instructed. Everyone is buzzing with excitement. Me? I just sat there chilling.

"First is, Spitfire Sun" Miss High note announced. Spitfire grinned, and then flew to a set of drums, pushed it up front, and then started singing Dynamite. Gotta admit she was awesome!

Next was Rapidfire(He and Soar haven't realy spoken to each other yet) he played the acoustic guitar and sang the song Gotta find you (A/N: From School of rock) which he sang so passionately and so awesome!

But, Soarin is the one I was realy looking forward to hearing him sing. He sat there quietly on a corner and whatched everypony proform.

"Next is Soarin Skies" Miss High note announced when Wave chill finnished.

Soarin stood up, took his acoustic guitar amd went up front. He sang the song Perfect (A/N: By Ed sheeran). He had such a cool voice. Realy impressive, and when he finnished, heck! The girls are fangirling all over him! We all clapped our hooves and he bowed.

"Finnaly, last but not least, Rainbowdash" Miss High note announced. I took my electric guitar (A/N: Yes they have electricity here but they don't have T.V. Cellphones or gadgets ok)

I plugged it, and then started to play and sing my song.....Smile (A/N: By Avril Lavigne)

(Rainbowdash)

You know that I'm a crazy
Bitch! I do what I want when I
Feel like it!

All I wanna do is lose control!
Oh, oh-whoa, but you don't reaky
Give a shit! You go with the go,
With the go wity it!

Cuz your freakin' crazy rock and
Roll!

You-ooo-ou said hey, (Hey!)
Whats your name, you took
One look and now you're not
The same, yea you said hey, since that
Day! (Since that day!)

You stolw my heart and you're the one
To blame! Yeaaaaaaa

And that's why! I smile, its been
A while, since everything and everyday
Its bout this ride! And now, You turn
It all around, and suddenly
You're all I need the reason
Why! Ah-ah-I! I smile!

*****Instrumental***

Lastnight I blacked out I think!
What, did you, what, did you pity my
Drink?

I remember making out of it!

Oh, oh, oh-whoa, I woked up with
A new tatoo, your name is on me and
My name is on you!

I would do it all over again! Oh-whoa!
You said hey, what's your name,
It took one look and now I'm not
The same, yea you said hey, (Hey!)
Since that day! (Since that day)

You stole my heart and your the one to
Blame! Yeaaaa! And that's why I
Smile! Its been a while!

Simce everyday and everything its bout
This ride! And now! You turn it all
Around! And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why! I-Ah-Ah-I! I smile

The reason Why I-I-I! I smile!
Smile!

The reason why, Ah-Ah-I! I smile!
Sma-ah-ah-ile!

You know that I'm a crazy bitch
I do what I want when I feel like it,
All I wanna do is lose control,
You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what
I wanr when I feek like it, All I

Wanna do is lose control!!!

And that's why! I smile! Its been a while
Since everyday, and everything,
Its bout this ride! And now!
You turn it all around,
And suddenly your all I need
The reason why! I-I-I! I smile!
(The reason the reason why!)

And Smile!!!

The reason why! Ah-ah-I, I sma-ah-ah-ile.....

When I finnished I slid down the floor. Everypony's jaws were dropped, eyes widened, with a schocked expression.

And then, they bursted out applousing for me. Clapping and cheering my name. "Dash! Dash! Dash! Dash! Dash! Dash!" The gang cheered.

"You are so awesome!" Starlight exclaimed.

I smirked, I'm awesome all the time!