25: Stalker Dash

All I wanna do Is lose control!

Rainbow's POV

Page by page, cover to cover, I read it all again and again. And you can guess what I'm reading. Yup, its the book of wonders. I have been up in here all night reading through the spells again. Twice I wanted to try the love spell on Soarin to make him mine but I know that be wrong. And besides it wouldn't have worked anyway because the spell says that it will not work unless the pony is already inlove with me or someone else.

So I just decided to find something in this god damn book that might be useful.

Maybe I can use that spell for revenge on enemies, but Soarin might never forgive me! And besides I can't hurt somepony Physicaly when they have done nothing wrong with me physicaly aswel. But if I find out whoever she is I will RUIN HER!

"Healing spell, Fast flying spell, Sparkling wings spell, invisibility spell, telekenisis spell, Telephaty, Super streangth, Stalker spell--Wait stalker spell?!" I went back to that page and read it.

Stalker spell, a spell to spy and stalk somepony undetected, lasts for three hours, You may disguise yourself to be somepony else and they will not find anything suspicious about it, Also may allow you to dissapear and reappear anywhere and everywhere you want and in silence....Just say the words Azra mentrion Zintoss for the spell to take place, and Nazzra zitron nemtrb for it to add more time.....

Perfect! I can stalk Soarin and figure out who the hell this Rainny Crash is. Bleh! She sounds like a horrible flier!

Wasting no time, I said the magic words. But nothing happened. I looked at the vanity mirror near me and, I'm still me. The spell said I can disguise into anypony I want, but this spell will only last three hours so I better make this quick.

I thought of somepony, I need to become somepony Soarin trusts, somepony Soarin will blurt anything to. Definitely not Rapidfire, the two still hadn't made up, Wave chill? No, sure Wave and hin are best buds but I know Soarin doesn't trusts his guts to keeo his mouth shut so he definitely won't tell me anything if I turned to him.

Who to be, who to be? Ah-ha! Fire streak will do the trick! Even though I don't wanna turn into a colt, its still worth it.

I forcused on Fire streak's face, body, cutie mark, how tall was he again? Taller then Soarin maybe.

I felt like I'm gonne throw up, but then when I opened my eyes, there, staring back at me wasn't my reflection, but Fire streak's!

I grinned and then bursted out of there, whoa this spell is awesome! My hoofsteps doesn't echoe through out the halls, and I'm realy quiet I can sneak up on somepiny undetected. Ok so only three hours, need to find Soar, and lets just hope I won't bump into the real Fire streak.

"Fire streak!" Misty fly greeted but I ignored her.

"Hey! Fire lookin' good bro!" Thunderlane said and lifted her hood for a hoof bump but I avoided him.

Need to find Soarin, and maybe even find out what Ranny crash looks like, AND THEM BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER! **cough**cough** I'm cool, I'm fine no need to worry about. ****Eye twitches***

********* a few hours later......

I flew up to a cloud and watched Soarin eat his sandwich, nothing happening unusual.

Then Rapidfire flew by, I listenned closely hoping by some chance the two will make up and be friends again. But damn stallions and their pride!

"Hey Soarin, Spitfire wanted to talk to you" Rapidfire said in a bored expression. "About what?" Soarin asked. Rapidfire shrugged and was about to fly away when, he stopped and looked back at Soar.

"Have you noticed anything weird going on with Fire streak?" Rapid asked. Soarin shook his head. "Well I have, he's been avoiding us all day, walking like a mare, talks in a weird voice, you know, like a girl trying to sound like a boy?"

I got cought off guard. Damn Rapidifre, why does he have to be so observant?

Soarin looked surprised but just shook his head. "No I haven't, but the guy is probably just acting like it because of a stupid dare" He shrugged.

"Speaking of dares, have you forgotten about our dare? You know? With Rainbowdash?" Rapidfire grinned. I listenned closely. Me? What are they talking about.

And just when he was about to finnish, I felt sick again, how long have I been stalking him undetected? I checked a nearby grandfather clock and saw what time it is. Three hours....Oh shit!

Without even hearing what Soarin was gonna say, I flew off straight to the room of wonders. But I'm still wondering, What is it that Soar made a dare about me?

Soarin's POV

"Oh that....ummm Rapidfire, I think I'm calling it off" I began. Rapidifre grinned. "You fell for her didn't you?" he asked. I nodded, and then he bursted out laughinga nd patting my back. "AHAHAHAHA!!!! I knew it! We told you didn't I that this dare won't last and that you will fall inlove with her soon!" Rapidfire exclaimed.

I cracked an itty bitty smile. "You gotta tell her! Dude there's a possibility that she'll like you back!" Rapidfire explained. But I don't wanna raise my hopes up. "No she doesn't, she likes somepony else! She told me so herself, even said the stupid name, Sorun O' cool, what kind of name is that?!" I snapped.

Rapidfire rolled his eyes. "Have you ever considered the possibility that she could have been lying and that stallion was you?" He asked.

Damn his advices are good, is he sure he's not related to Spitfire?

"No, I haven't, but there is a 50- 50 chance I'm wrong" I sighed. He patted my back again.

"Then lets go with that, dude I've seen that way you look at each other, you even managed to ask her out!"

"But she thought it was a friend-zone date! I even screwed it up by be so nervous and  telling her I like somepony else! Even though I was trying to point out that piny was her, she frowned at me and walked out!" I said forwning.

"Then that proves she's jelouse! Bou are you such an idiot sometimes!" Rapidfire shook his head in dissapointment. Wow he's one to talk?! Says the guy who got all Zero on our math exam last week.

"

I don't know how to act around her"

"Act like yourself dude! Anyways, the Fall formal is just next month, ask her to be your date for the fall formal, and when you get there, compliment her! Ask her to dance! And when things gets romantic and sappy, you tell het how you feel! That's how you get your girl" Rapidfire said.

I smiled. He smiled back and stood up abou to walk away when I blurted out "Rapid, does this mean we're best friends again?" He faced me with a bemused expression.

"Soarin, If I don't wanna be your friend anymore, I wouldn't have talked to you" He explained amd with that he left.

A/N: Ooooooh finnaly we're getring somewhere! WE'RE NEARING the ooey gooey sappy stuffs! Yeheeeey! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!