35: Lightning's Dark bargain part 1

You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want When I feel like it, all I wanna do is loose control, You know that I'm a crazy bitch! I do what I want whEn I feel like it....all I wanna do is loose control!!!

Somewhere outside the building, at the more dark and isolated part of the school garden, Lightning sat under a dead tree venting all her anger by plucking out the poor grass and ripping them to shreds.

She has just received the news about Rainbowdash and Soarin. Jelousy and anger bubbled up inside her.

"That snob! She's still not contented with what she already has?! I can't believe this! She's become more popular then me, she's got nice friends, a fancy room, and yet she's still a misreble, up tight...ugh! Snob!" She yelled in frustration and then plucked out more grass tearing them up.

"But there is just no pleasing you is there?! I tried to be nice, I tried to be reasonable, I tried to avoid her, I tried to just pretend she never existed but no! Life was perfect here! I was perfectly fine, until she waltzed in and ruined everything!" She yelled again.

She punched the tree and then bucked the air. "first she stole my spotlight, next she's nearly stole the only friend I have, and now she stole my COLT!" she yelled at the air.

Angry tears came out of her eyes, she bucked the tree and then ripped out a few grass, then break a flower pot ruining the flowers.

But she knew this was useless, she needed to do something to get back at Rainbow, and get her colt back. "Maybe if Rainbow crash is out of the way, Soarin will come to me" She thought wildly.

Suddenly, her ears perked up, as she heard a wierd sound. It seemed as if someone was singing in an off-key note. Groaning, she covered her ears to block out the noise,but when this didn't worked, she followed the noise to the source to give whoever was singing, a piece of her mind.

She stomped all the way and followed the narrow cobble stone path to the darker and deeper part of the garden. She only had the moon's bright glow as her light. She never knew that Bloor's academy's garden was huge.

She reached a part of the garden where nopony seemed to have vissited in years, the grass was yellowing and dried. The bushes were browning. There were dead trees, there were dead flowers there, but surprisingly, they still smelled good as if they were still alive.

She stopped in her tracks and stared curiously, there, in the center of the clearing was what appeared to be a shack covered in moss and bushes and a few trash cans.

Lightning trotted towards it and placed the trash cans aside and pulled out some moss. The door was locked with a big pad lock.

She frowned, but knew that the lock was so very rusty, she can easily break it by bucking it hard.

She turned around and then bucked the pad lock, breaking it and then pushing the door open. Mist came out of the shack.

She covered her ears as the loud annoying, off-key singer sang even mroe loudly then before.

"Shut up!" Lightning yelled annoyed. The singing stopped, and then was replaced with laughter. Lightning took a steo back and caworded a tall insect like pony came out.

She wore a sinister smile that sent chills down Lightning's spine, she had long blue-green mane and tail, and her wings were see-through and bug like. There were holes on her black slimy coat and her eyes were unusual. Her pupils were cat like.

"Why hello there my little pony" The creature greeted. "Wh-who are you?" Lightning asked afraid.

The mare smiled showing rotten teeth.

"Silly pony....I am......

Queen chrysalis"

A/N: ok sorrt its super short but i wasn't in the mood to right today becuase my mom scolded me for not washing the dishes, but still BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THSI COMING!Ld will not, and I mean will NOT STOP until she has Soarin, but anyways, next chap will have more more Soarindashes befors disaster strikes