6:The Dare

Soarin's POV

After dinner we went straight to bed. Well actually me and a couple of guys are gonna have a little hang out before getting some sleep so we decided to hang out in my room.

Fire streak, Lightning Streak, Wave chill, Flash Magnus and his twin brother Flash sentry, Rapidfire, Cheese Sandwich and Thunderlane were already there waiting for me.

"Dude is the new girl hot or what? Because she certainly is" Fire streak said. They all murmured in excitement. "Yea! And gutsy too! She was awesome at trash talking Lightning and Trixie!" Rapidfire agreed.

"Soarin's really lucky to get to be able to watch her and hang out with her" Flash Magnus said smirking.

I sat down with them on the floor. "Yea well she's the only way for me to get out of here, so I have to do what the old man says" I told them simply. "But you think she's cute right?" Lightning streak asked smirking. My eyes widened and I blushed.

"Well y-yea, I mean no! I m-mean yes she looks good, and all but that doesn't mean, well I mean she does look pretty- WAIT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" I stammered. They all laughed at me until their stomach ached.

"Ahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh boy Soarin! I-I know what your dealing with! The L word" Rapidfire said with a big grin.

"Yea! Lazy!" Cheese guessed.

"No Cheese, it has four letters, starts with an L, and ends with an E" Rapid said and I glared at him.

"I got it! Lice!" Cheese said and we all facehoofed at his stupidity.

"No! Soarin, our friend, is inlove"

My eyes widened. "With Rainbow?! No!" I objected. "Soarin and Rainbow Dash, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" They said in a sing song voice. I growled and stomped my hoof.

"Hang on! I've got an idea, Soarin if you really aren't into Dash, then you can prove it by doing this simple dare" Flash Sentry said. I faced him curiously. "What is it?" I asked. "Simple really, all you have to do is make Dash fall in love with you, and get her to say I love you and if that happens, you'll tell her off and say it was all a fake, that you were only doing it because of a dare, that is if you haven't fallen in love with her" Flash Sentry said to me.

"Ha! That's easy, getting mares and breaking their innocent little hearts are my thing! Plus I'm sure she'll get over me quickly" I said confidently.

"But what if she doesn't?" Flash Magnus asked. I just shrugged and told them I don't care if she doesn't. Besides what could happen anyway? I'll fall for her and then feel guilty for doing this dare? Not gonna happen.

I'm Soarin Skies, bad boy, gangster, trouble maker. And a maniac bomber

And when this is all over, I'll be free and leave this place forever. No looking back.

******

The next day, I decided to start straight away.

I flew to Dash's room and knocked politely. When she didn't answered I started to bang on it. "ALRIGHT I'M COMING!" She bellowed annoyed. She opened the door and glared at me. "Good morning, wanna have breakfast with me?" I asked smilling at her. She sighed irritated but the her face softened just a little bit. "Ok ok, just, wait for me to get ready" She said before closing the door.

Minutes later, she emerged wearing a red cap and a jacket with a few holes on it. I told her she looked cute but she just rolled her eyes. "Sooo Dashie, wanna hang out with me and some of my friends tonight?" I asked casualy.

She eyed me suspiciously, "What's the event?" She asked. I told her it was nothing, just hanging out, chillin' but she seemed to be a little hesitant. But she eventualy gaved in after a few more sweet talking.

"Ok fine! But no funny bussness" She snapped and then stomped away from me.

I sighed. This is gonna be harder then I thought.

When we reached the mess hall I sat down with the guys. Dash sat down with Spitfire. Apparently after the whole incident with Lightnung Dust the two became realy close. Sometimes a little but too close.

"Make your move Soar! Before Spitfire steals your marefriend" Thunderlane warned. I glared at him. "She's not my marefriend!" I yelled cuasing some ponies to glsre at us.

"Sheesh you don't have to be such a gruff about it" Cheese crossing his hooves. I sighed before thinking of my plans.