28: Fleetfoot

Fleetfoot's POV

"Damn, these books are no help! I wish I was at the room of wonders, maybe there are books there about how to get a relationshio, and how to keep relationships" I mummbled and slammed the book shut and placed it back on tje bookshelf.

"Hi Fleetfoot" Rapidifre's voice greeted me and I jumped. "H-h-hi R-Rapidfire" I stuttere. Stupid emotions! Now I'm acting like a girl! Oh wait, hang on, I am a girl!

"Ummm Fleetfoot, I uh, wanted to...t-t-t-talk to you about...about something" Rapidfire nervously said. Here it goes. He is gonna yell at me for ignoring and avoiding him for so long! Oh boy please let the ground open and swallow me up!

"Uhhhh w-what is it?" I asked hyperventalating. Well sort of. "Look Rapidfire, I, I am so sorry for....for everything, but I need to be alone now I said. But why am I avoiding him? I've seen what will happen next month but I don't know what made me so upset back there, maybe....I can change it.

"Please Fleetfoot, don't leave yet" Rapidfire begged. "I...I need to tell you something before my guts failed me and my courage runs away forever"

I raised an eyebrow and then let him continue.

"Fleetfoot.....I...I....ITHINKILIKEYOU "He suddenly shouted, earning an icy glare from miss Bunyup, who was also, the librarian.

My heart skipped a beat, my pupiks shrank, and my face blushed. "You...You...You what?" I asked still not believing what I just heard.

"I like you Fleetfoot, and I always have! For me you are the most beautiful, smartest, generous, amazing pony I have ever laid eyes on! And...and I love you" He said.

I still can't believe what he is saying. I stood there, frozen, not knowing what to do. But then I remembered the vision on the book of wonders. I can change what will happen on the fall formal! This is my chance!

"Fleet, speak to me, don't just stand there!" Rapidfire said tears in his eyes.

"I...I..." I stuttered not knowing what to say. He looked away from me. "I guess you didn't feel the same way" He sighed.

But before he could even leave, I grabbed him and pulled him and kissed him! Amd looks like the rumours and of Rapidfire's bad breath weren't true, his breath smelled good. And his lips so soft, He kissed back passionately.

I pulled awat after a minutes or two and stroked his cheek.

"Rapid, I have always like you. You are very kind, noble, simple, and handsome! And Rapid you don't need to play dumb to impress! You are so smart, and... I love you too" I said.

He beamed at me and then lifted me from the ground and twirled me.

"I have  marefriend! I have a marefriend!" he whisper shouted, obviously because we are in a freakin' library.

I am so happy right now! I thought nothing bad will happen at the fall formal, there won't be any dramam anymore! There win't be any sad stuffs that will happen there!

But....little did I know I was wrong....because turns one of my friends are going to get hurt, and have another broken heart.......

A/N: Sorry its short but I tried my best! And its ibvious who that pony that will have a broken heart will be! Anyways, I hope you like my new username, Rainny_Bolt. And anyway stay awesome! And don't forget to follow me, vote, and comment!