52: Ready as I'll every be!

Soarin's POV

"Rainbowdash! Dashie where are you?!" I shouted panicked. Those freaks are causing a panick here!

Some were fighting, others were cowaring. I saw Starlight and Twilight using their magic to fight that smoke pony. He just laughed at them. Creepy.

"Rainbow! Where are you please answer me!!!!" I shouted.

Finnaly I saw her! But she was fighting.....Lightning Dust. Luckily she had help! Spitfire was fighting with her.

"Shit" I mouthed when Spitfire got sent crashing tot he wall.

"No friends to keep you safe now Crash!" Lightning taunted and Dash looked around. She was right! Spitfire's out cold, Fleetfoot is helping Rapidfire and Trixie fight a monster that mare Chrysalis conjured up!

Wave chill and Surprise were out cold too!

Flash Sentry and his twin is helping tend others.

We're on our own now. I have to do something!

"She's not alone!" I said boldly and step up. Dash looked scared. "Soarin! Don't!" She said trying to hold me back. But no. I want to protect her! I want to protect the mare I've always wanted. The mare I love! (A/N: This is realy not a good time for romantic thoughts about Rainbowdash Soarin! You have a problem to fighy remember?!)

******4th wall break***

Soarin: Oh, Right! S-sorry

Pinkie Pie: Hang on! I thought I was the only one who can break the 4th wall

Lightning dust: Not anymore! Now hurry up!

Spitfire: Yea You're dragging the story too long!

Dash: wait I thought you were un concious?

Spitfire: Oh. Right. ;)
*******

"Move out of the way Soarin!"

"No I won't let you hurt her!" I barked and spread my wings as to cover my mare. "Soarin I can protect myself" Dash assured.

"ENOUGH! He's MINEEEEEEE!!!!!" Lightning screamed so loudly I think our ears hurted.

"Dust! Conrtol yourself! This isn't the right time!" The Draconequis Discord said.

"THEN WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME?! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!" ans with that she changed. She grew taller, her mane became sandy yellow colored, her ears became more like a bat's, her eyes were cat like, and she has fangs!

Her wings had spikes that can obviously kill with one strike.

a great wind came and then a tornado formed! Thunder can be heard outside. "Oh my Luna!" I heard Fleetfoot yell. "Stop this! Stop this at once!" I heard Silverdoe commanded. "Oh Silly Silverdoe you old bafoon. You are in no position ti make any demands. Not anymore!" Chrysalis laughed evily sending shivers down my spine.

Suddenly I felt like being knocked to the wall. "Gah!" I yelled in pain. Dash rushed towards me. "Get her!" Chyrsalis yelled. Lightnung swopped towards us and pulled on Dash's wings very hard. "Aaaaaah!!!!!" She screamed.

"No!" Spitfire yelled(Finnaly your awake!) she rushed to our side and pulled Dash back. I helped. The srtong wind came back and soon the rest of the gang cane over but Lightning was stronger!

"Dash! Do you trust me?" I shouted over the roarong wind. "Yes!" she asnwered."Then good! Then I want you to know that I promise you! I'll find you and get you back! I promisw I'll find you!"