15: Fall formal band

After P.E. I wanted to go look for Soarin but the girls held me back because they wanted to talk to me.

"Rainbow are you ok?" Spitfire asked.

I lifted an eyebrow. What are they talking about? I'm fine.

"Rainbowdash we've noticed you've been spending an awful amount of time for Soarin lately, so we've been thinking...." Starlight trailed on. Oh no, I don't like where this is going.

"I don't like Soarin ok!" I said before they can finnish whatever they were gonna say. Fleetfoot and Misty fly blinked. "Who said anything about you Likking Soarin?"

And then, pretty soon, like I expected they started squeeling and giggling amd teasing me.

"Soarindash forever!" Starlight squeeled. "Soarin what?!" I exclaimed confused."Its your ship name, you two would make a cute cauple if you ever became a thing" Fletfoot explained. My eye twitched, and my jaw dropped. "Fuck you Spitfire, fuck you Starlight, Fuck you Fleetfoot! Fuck you Misty fly-" I cursed but they didn't mind.

Suddenly a unicorn mare around her thirties came rushing towards us. She was white, and her mane is red and blue, her eyes are pink. Her cutie mark was a music note. "Girls I need help!" she said panting.

She's our music teacher actualy.

"What is it ma'mm?" Fleetfoot asked frowning. "W-well this year's fall formal is suppose to be bizzare! But our decorator's got injured and they can't move, I'll need two of you to decorate the gym for the fall
Formal, and also we'll need a live band! But since nopony is interested in playing I thought maybe you can find me-" She explained and I cut her off.

"Ma'mm say no more! We'll play for the fall formal" I said. My friends gasped. "Well, I have played the drums on sixth grade, and I used to be in a band, sooooo...I'm in" Spitfire said excitedly. I smiled. I knew I can count in her.

"Ooooh oh! Me me me! I played the keytar when I was ten years old, and I still play it every friday night, sooooo I'm in too " Starlight squeeled. Soon the rest of the girls joined in. "And well need a lead singer" Misty fly said and then I raised my hoof. "I'm a singer! I can sing real good!" I bragged.

"Oh yea? Prove it" Spitfire said skepticaly. I rolled my eyes and sang.

(Dash)

Equestria, the land I love
A land of harmony, our flag
Us wave, up high

Above! Where pony kind

Shall seeeeeeeee!

Equestria a land of friends...where
Ponykind do roam! They say true
Friendship never ends! Eqeustria my
Home!

When I finnished they all had their jaws dropped. "You are sooooo.....AWESOME!" Starlight screamed.

"Told ya!" I said smugly. "Wonderful girls! Anyways, I must be off" Miss High note said and walked away. I smiled.

"Come on, we can use my and Fleetfoot's room to practice, I'll get our instruments at the storage room" Spitfire said and excused herself.

"And I need to talk to Sunburst at the library! See ya" Starlight walked away to the right hallway that is a shortcut to the dusty old library.

"Oh gosh I was suppose to practice archery! Later Rainbow!" Fleetfoot said and then went outside.

Even Msity fly had an excuse to leave, says she has to practice her singing voice. I nodded.

Now I'm alone here.

"Well well well, Looky what we got here" I tensed and gritted my teeth.

I turned around and saw.....Lightning bitch and Trixie vomitmoon.

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger but muwahahahaha I am soooo evil! Whadda ya think will happen to Dashie? Two against one, she's outnumbered