38: Apologies , Suspicions,and friendship

For a while I didn't spoke or moved. I just sat there, at first I felt like I wanted to rush to my old best friends and hug them and tell them how much I missdd them.

But then anger took over me, then sadness, next hatred, dissapointment, and fear. All bubbling inside me spinning in my head and heart like a tornado.

"Its them, aren't they?" I heard Spitfire whisper to me. I nodded and then a look of disgust came to her face.

"If they so much as lay a hoof on your hair they'll be toast!" Fleetfoot said.

"Don't worry Dash, we'll protect you" Soarin assured. I scoffed. " Uhh I can protect myself Soar, but thanks though" I said. They rolled their eyes and glared at the five ponies.

But I felt a little bad. I missed them so much. But I shouldn't, they broked their promises to me, that no matter what they will always love and acceot me for who I am. That they will always be there for me. That they will never give up on me. But it was all a lie.

I tensed up a little and then I felt a wet thing slid down my cheek. Shit I'm crying. I'm crying over them. "Dashie...." Soarin whispered.

I stood up from my seat and then everypony stared at me. My eyes are glued to Rarity, does she remember me? She finnaly woke from her coma. Then my eyes roamed to Twilight (Since when did she became an alicorn?) Applejack (Where's her hat that she oh so love so much?) to Pinkie. She looks so darn gloomy ans scary. Her mane was flat and wasn't its pink-ish glow. I was right. She realy did looked like Surprise.

Then my eyes landdd to Fluttershy. When did she became friends with those bitches? Well you know the saying. Birds of the same rotten feathers.

"Rainbow...Dash? H-how have you been?" Fluttershy asked timidly. Without a momments hesitation, I marched over to them and slapped Twilight, Aj, Rares, Pinkie and Flutters one by one straight in the faces.

Everypony gasped. "Good ridance Dash!" Surprise complemented giggling. "Tsk, Thats gotta hurt" Fleetfoot added.

"Thats my girl" Soarin butted in.

But I felt empty inside of me. I felt sick, I felt like crying till blood is the one coming out of my eyes.

Instead, I gaved them one last icy look and then strormed out of there. "Rainbowdash wait!" Applejack called out to me. I didn't know where my wings were taking me. I guess somewhere quiet. I ended up at the willow tree where me and Soarin had our date two days ago.

I rested my back pinning on  the tree and then just took deep calming breaths. I was finnaly happy here. I have already learned to make friends again and met the perfect friends and the most perfect colt in my life. And then when I thought the drama is over, thay everything is certainly fine....they waltzed in.

"WHY ME?!" I yelled to the sky. "WHY OF ALL PONIES IT HAD TO BE ME TO SUFFER?!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!!!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!!!"

I punched the tree, bucked the air and just continued crying.

But then, not long I felt pressence near me. "Um, hey Rainbow crash...I mean Dash, are you ok?"

That voice. I turned around and saw nopony else except Trixie Lulamoon standing there awkwardly with a concerned expression. A real one. "No, I'm not" I said flatly.

"I see...its because of them isn't it? The new girls? Did you know them?"

"Yea I did" I answered. What is she doing here? Shouldn't she be with Lightning Dust? Come to think of it, I haven't seen LD anywhere either.

Trixie sat down next to me and looked at our reflection at the pond. "Did you know tha if you are so sad and mad at the same time, when your tears fall down to the water of the pond, you can have a wish?" She asked me.

"Uhh no" I said scrarching the back of my neck.

"Well Trixie knows! And Trixie has sharsd it with you, if you do now, make your wish" Trixie said refering to herself in third person.

I sighed. What am I doing? Talking to the enemy. Thats what.

But, is she even an enemy? Here she is being so nice to me.

"Why are you being nice to me? I thought you hated my guts aswel like Lightning?" I asked confused. She sighed. "I am fed up Dash, I am fed up being Lightning's lap dog, I don't wanna be lonely anymore....I wanna have-"

"Friends ,yea" I finnished for her. She feels like a loser. Like a failure, like she's nothing but Lightning's servant. Not friend.  And yet, she.....she saw all that, what happened at the mess hall and gaved up her lunch to check on me.

Maybe I can help her too....but not too obvious until I am sure she can realy be trusted.

"Trixie, If we're friends then I would tell you that I think Lightning is a stupid baboon and that you can do better" I said to her.

She facdd me with wide eyes as if surprised at what I said.

"But we're not...so keep it out of your head" Feeling better I stood up with a knowing look and flew away. Not before I hear her muble to herself.

"She thinks I can do better...."

***********

When I entered the students luange I sas greeted by worried faces and big tight hugs.

"Where have you bee?!"

"Rainny you got us all worried!"

"Don't ever do that to us again!"

"DASHIE WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU I WAS ABOUT TO THROW A SEARCH PARTY!!!!"

"You ok babe?"

"of course she is not ok! Look at her! Doss she look ok to you?!!"

The gang kept making a fuss over me. But I kept telling them I'm fine. Soarin looks so worried and a little suspicious.

"Somepony told us they saw you near the pond with...Trixie Loonymoon" He said to me. "Its Trixie Lulamoon, not Loonymoon" Starlight corrected frowning. "And she's not loony, she is perfectly sane!" She quickly added in a snappy tone. Don't kniw why she sometimss gets sensitive  and defensive when it comes to Trixie.

Soarim ignordd her and faced me questioningly.

I sighed. Should I tell them? Well they are my friends aftrr all and Soarin's more then a friend, he's my coltfriend.

"Yea I was...b-b-but don't worry about it! She was actualy, never in a million years would you believe this!" I said and they all waited for me to start my story.

About ten minutes later, there were alot of No way's and Unbelievable's and a few skeptical comments. But nevertheless, they started to be warmer about Trixie.

"Oh oh oh! Lets throw a TRIXIE HAS REFORMED AND NOW BFF'S WITH US PARTY!" Surprise piped up grinning and then pulled out her white party cannons out of thin air.

But then, suddenly out of the commotion, the door opened and five marss walked in. I saw Flash sentry blush when he saw Twilight and started fidgeting with something. Guess somepony's got a crush. And Cheese was grinning widely and giving goo goo eyes with Pinkie.

"Whadda you want?" I snapped at them. Twilight looked teary and as if she has been crying for hours. Her purple eyes are puffy.

"Dash...We just wanna say...We're sorry!" Twilight wailed and then threw her hooves around me crying to my chest. Pinkie too bursted to tears and then Rarity, next, Applejack, and last was Fluttershy.

"We miss you sooo much! And we....we are so sorry!" Pinkie wailed and cried and cried.

I didn't know what to say, ecxept I felt empty, and like as if the whole world is ending right now. I looked at the gang and they had these puzzled look.  Starlight has this forgiving look and Soarin has this suspicious look. He didn't trusted my old fr--Compannions.

A tear slid down my eye.

"I-I-I....I...."

To be continued....

A/N: Lol I just love cliffhangers...also what do you guys think? Will Dash forgive them or not? And what do you think will happen to Trixie?