39: A Promise is a Promise

Sequal to the chapter Apologies, suspicions and Friendship

"I...I...I don't know what to do with you guys" Was all I can utter. I pulled away from them and tried not to let the tears spill. My Bloors friends (Plus my first and only coltfriend) stepped forward and stood beside me as if to protect me.

Flash sentry and Cheese sandwich were still looking at Twi and Pinkie in awe, but I know they were still loyal enough to side with me. But I know the two colts have crushes on Twilight and Pinkie.

I eyed her alicorn wings. "Permission to ask you princess but when did you get your wings?" I asked. "Six months ago, I was...selected and coronated the princess of friendship-" She was cut off by Fleetfoot. "You don't deserve to be the princess of friendship" She emphatized the word friendship and gaved me a symphatetic smile and then scowled at them.

"Yea! What kind of friends abandons your own friend alone left in the dark, without anyone to care, love or talk to her? Huh? Answer me!" Soarin said through clenched teeth. He can be scary when he's angry. I've never seen him mad before.

"You have to understand we were scared of-" Twilight started but was cut off by Rapidfire. "Scared of her? Well did you even think thay she was also scared? Scared of whay you all might think of her? Scared of loosing her friends forever? The only reason she hit your friend Rarity is because she provoked Rainny! She said somethings to her and came to conclusions without even realy listenning to what her friend would have said!"

Rarity hung her head and her lips started to quiver.

Twilight faced me. Then I looked at Fluttershy. "When did you guys made friends with her?" I pointed a hoof at the shy pegasus. "Um, Sugarcube we, uhh, we met her two days after we stopped seing you and kinda-" Applejack was then cut off by an Angry Spitfire. "YOU REPLACED HER!" She shouted.

"Just listen for a minute!" Rarity finaly spoke. Everypony became silent. Cold and sinisterly silent.

Soarin held my hoof and our wing feathers intertwined.

"Dash, we learned our fault. We found out about it too late that you were only afraid and confused, it musn't have been hard for you when we abandoned you, hard for you to make friends again? To talk to other ponies? You probably stopped believing in friendship did you?" Twilight said.

"Yea she did" Starlight said glaring at the alocorn.

Twilight ignordd her and faced me again. "We aren't expecting you to forgive us easily Rainbowdash, but....please know that we are realy realy very sorry! And...we miss you so much, even when we stopped seeing you we felt like a piece of light has been taken away and left us on n the dark. But we...I....was too proud and prideful to admit it until it was too late" she said.

But I got a feeling they are not telling me something. They didn't come here just to apologise and to revive our friendship, I think they came here for something else.

I just don't know what.

I looked down to the ground. Everypony doss deserve a second chance. Even a third chance. But fourth  and fifth chances? Not so much. "Ok...I...I forgive you, and I'm sorry too" I finnaly said. I can tell the ganag ahs some looks of shocked and disgust on their faces.

"Thank you Rainbow dear!" Rarity said and he hugged. We pulled aaay afterwards though and I introduced them to the gang. Which we decided to call ourselves the wonderbolts.

"Fleetfoot this is Rarity" I said to the pegasus mare and introduced her to Rarity.

"Hello" Rarity greeted enthusiasticly. Fleetfoot rolled her eyes and frowned. "Hi" She said in a mono tone.

And it went on.

Starlight meets Twilight
Misty fly meets Fluttershy
Surprise meets Pinkie pie
Fleetfoot meets Rarity
Applejack meets Flash magnus
Flash sentry meets Twilight
Rarity meets Rapid and Wave chill
Pinkie meets Cheese
Fluttetshy meets Soarin and Spitfire

Blah blah blah etc etc.

After we were done with introductions Spitfire offered to tour them the whole school. They agreed and said good bye to us and then left. When the door was firmly shut I faced the gang. They put down their fake smiles (Flash sentry and Cheese's smiles were real) ans faced me.

"You forgave them? Thay easily?" Soarin pointed out in disbelief.

"What was I suppose to do?" I asked. They didn't answered and just left, Soarin staydd behind and locked the door. "Dashie, I just don't want you to get hurt again! You know I love you" He said walking towards me. I nodded.

"I don't trust them Rainbow, and your the loyal one, There is nothing wrong with being loyal to your friends but sometimes your loyalty gets the better of you and gets taken advantaged of, they might just be....using you" He said. I giggled. "Oh Soarin, You and your suspicious mind" I said and gaved him a quick peck on the lips.

"Nothings gonna happen to me, I promise you that"

I assured and nodded to him. He sighed and gaved me a sideway hug. Suddenly the door was flung open and a fammiloar blue unicorn entered. "Hello" She said beaming at me.

"Um, can we talk?" She asked nervously eyeing Soarin. He gritted his teeth and stepped aside but didn't left the room. "I am not going to leave her alone with a psycho like you" He said.

Trixie sighed. "Trixie is here to tell you the truth. Everything I say will be full honesty. I promise" She said speaking third pony again.

"Lightning was the only friend I made, she was nice to me at first and we began spending more time withe each other, we we were both new here. To be comepletely honest, I knew she was only using me, she never realy acted like my friend, I was like her servant. But I didn't wanna leave her alone in the dark just like what I did to my old friend. I enddd up joining a world of betryal, selfishness, depression,cruelty, and lies, her world"

I suddenly felt pity for Trixie. Who kmows how much this pony has been through. And I can tell she is telling the truth because Applejack tought me to identify when a pony is lying or not. And Trixie is being completley honest.

"I realy didn't wanna be friends anymore! But I couldn't just leave her, until one night I had enough, it was the day after you told me I can do better! I took your advice and finnaly stood up for myself and said no to her. And then, told everything to Silverdoe, Dust will be receiving specal punishment and her stay here will last longer unless she change. And I just thought.....maybe we can be..... Friends?"

Soarin was staring at her in disbelief. And.. I just smiled. I bet she can beat Applejack woth her honesty. "Well then, wanna join us for dinner later?" I asked. She grinned and nodded. "That's what friends do right?"

"Yup!" I giggled. Soarin chuckled. "Wait till the gang hears this, later Dashie" He said and kissed my cheek and then left. Trixie sighed. "I was so blind. So week, so stupid to realize what was happeninh with her. But now I know the truth" She said and then smiled. "The great and powerful...Trixie! Needs a friend indeed! A true friend" She said.

With that we left the room and went to find the rest. It didn't take long. Wr found them in the middle of the hallway. Spitfire looked amused with them. When she saw Trixie she smiled. "Heard from Soarin. Welcome a board newbie" She gestured a hoof and Trixie gladly took it.

"Whats going on witht them?" I pointed a hoof to Twilight. "They need a lot of lessons about how to act amongst us, and we can teach them" Spitfire said smirking.

Soarin, Flash, Cheese, me, and Surprise offered to help. Trixie went to go with Misty fly to introduce her 'new' self.

"We realy need to learn to be ..b-b-bad!" Fluttershy whimpered.

I nodded. Spitfire smirked and then there was this inspirational glint in her eyes.

"We'll teach you. Soon you'll be chillin' like a villain

A/N: Ok this was short and soop booooring! But did it atleast gaved you a hint of who the next Element  of honesty and the element of inspiration is? Well uhh its easy. Also thank you for being patient with me, you see I have been busy with my other book, You know? It starts with you and me Soarindash. Anyway wait again for my next chapter!