42: Happy Birthday Rainbowdash!

Rainbow's POV

well me and Soar has been dating for three weeks now (A/N: Time skip duh)

And for the past three weeks we've become closer and closer then ever. We don't realy fight much, he pranks me two times a day and I prank him.....five times an hour. But he loves me too much to stay mad at me, after all, who can stay mad at such a face like mine?

Trixie is doing good, she's beeb making friends so far, but she is still treated like an outcast by the other students. We're her only friends. By the way, where is Lightning dust? I haven't seen her for a while now. Also, I've noticed Twilight has been flirting with Flash sentry. Starlight, being an egghead, has been spending her days in the library studying for an exam that is months and months away! I mean who does that?!

Anyway, next month there is gonna be a ball. They call it the Yule ball (A/N: Harry potter ahahaha I am in a lot of fandomes now) And Fleetfoot has been taking sewing lessons to sew us gowns. Rarity has been helping her a little. Fleetfoot has been generous to us, generous by reminding us to act prim and proper during the entire ball and not to mess our gowns. Ugh. The ball is a month away! Also since when has she been acting so girly and lady-like?

"Hey Dashing" Soarin greeted materializing from thin air again. How does he do that anyway?

"Hi" I said and kissdd his forehead. He sat down next to me. We were in my room, I was reading a Daring do book and loving it! Its awesome, I mean who doesn't love Daring do?

"What are you reading?" Soarin asked. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I do that everytime someone interrupts me from my reading. "Daring Do, and The Castle of mirrors" I said and stuck my nose to the book again.

Daring groaned and shook her head, her boat was in peices, and a high tide was coming, when she looked up she gasped in amazement, there stood on a high hill was a magnificent castle, a castle made of glass like mirrors. "Where am I?" She asked herself awed. She stood up and dusted herself and made her way towards it

"That sounds interesting, I'm gonna read some too" Soarin's goofy voice inturrupted my reading again. "Uh huh, you do that" I said not taking my eyes from the page. "Quietly" I added.

Pretty soon Soarin sat down on the bed next to me, lying on his belly he opened it and read it. I saw he was reading Daring do and the Blue boa

I tried to focus on my book, But I just couldn't. I watched as Soarin's eyes glimmered in excitement, he had this look of awestruck on his face. I watched him read it and smiled. He'll probably be as addicted to the book as I am!

He finnished it after an hour and closdd it shut. "Do you have the next one?" He asked excited. I nodded and pointed to the bookshelf. He flew towards it and was about to pull out one when, he looked down and saw my Tank. "Oh hi buddy" Soarin greeted and picked him up. Tank gaved him one of his cute smiles.

"Adorable" Soarin said and handed my pet to me. "Not as adorable as you can be" I blurted out and then placed a hoof at my mouth. SINCE WHEN HAVE I BEEN SUCH A SOFTIE?????

"awww thanks babe" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

I groaned and then threw a pillow at him. He dodged it though. He walked towards me and sat down next to me. Then I remembered something. I grinned. "Soar, do you know what day it is?" I asked beaming. "Uhhh Sunday?" He said. "Well yea but other then that, what day it is?" I pressed. "July 1?" He said.

My face fell. "You seriously, Don't remember?!" I yelled. I turned my back in him and pouted. "Dashie, sorry" He said.

"Sorry your face! How can you forget your own marefriend's birthday?! I know we have only been dating for three shitty weeks but still!" I snapped. "Sorry Dash, I kinda forgot, I've been busy lately" He said without any sincere in his voice.