"What?? What happened??"

"Nothing. I-I thought I saw a bee", you laughed nervously.

Jin moved your hand. Jin can't be seen on the screen so he was biting his lip and tried not to moan.

"Oh..alright. Maybe I should let you guys go. I'll talk to you later!"

The minute she hung up, you pulled your hand away.

"Is there ever a minute when you're not...excited?", you asked him.

"I'm always excited when I'm with you..even when I'm thinking about you", he laughed.

It took about almost an hour to finish your essay. You sighed in relief and laid back on the chair. Jin noticed you were finished so he got out of the pool and quickly hugged you.

"Can you play with me now?", he asked with a slight pout.

You chuckled and rolled your eyes. Your hands combed through his hair and observed the way drips of water streamed down his face. He kissed you passionately and didn't even try to take off your bikini.

"Are you hungry? I can make you something to eat", you said.

"Or I can make you something to eat. The last time you cooked, you almost burned down the kitchen", he said.

"You distracted me. I would've been perfectly fine if you hadn't pulled me into the shower", you crossed your arms over your chest.

"All I did was wash your body, that's it. It was really quick", he chuckled.

"Well I'm hungry so if you want to cook I have no problem with that. I can just watch you. But you have to cook without a shirt", you said.

"Without a shirt? Why?", he asked.

"Because I like seeing you that way. Anyways, you deserve a reward. You helped me with the essay", you kissed his cheek and carried your laptop back into the house.

While Jin cooked, you cleaned around the house. You stumbled upon a few pictures in a box. You realized they were pictures of when you and Jin had first started going out. There was one where he had first held your hand. You remember that day clearly.

"Hey, food's ready", Jin said.

He walked over to you and smiled as he noticed the pictures.He sat down next to you and examined each picture that you grabbed.

"This one is my favorite", Jin said, referring to the picture of you covered in cake.

"I hate this picture. I look ugly and it took me a few days to get the frosting out of my hair", you pouted.

"It was your birthday. I gave you the most important birthday gift ever", he smiled.

You looked down at the necklace you had on and remembered the way he gave it to you.

"You miss your mom, don't you?", you asked.

"Yeah. I'll see her one day. And when that day comes, I'll take you with me so I can show her the girl I love", he said.

Your eyes widened and you turned around to face him.

"What?", you asked, eyes still widened.

"I love you", he smiled.

This is the first time he had ever told you he loves you. You knew but he had never said it before. Your eyes started tearing up. You told him that you also love him and kissed him.He had pushed you down onto the bed and hovered over you. You began to unbuckle his shorts but he stopped you.

"Do you smell something burning?", he asked.

You were about to answer but he quickly got off of the bed.

"The food!", he yelled while running away.

You chuckled and dropped your body back on the bed, not believing the perfect life you have with him.
_______________________________

Since it's pride month, I wanna tell you how I came to realize I'm bisexual. While growing up, I always thought that boys are supposed to be with girls. Then by middle school I've had short crushes on boys but I've had these strange feelings towards girls as well. Then at age 15, I started questioning whether I like girls too. I didn't know what bisexual was. Then as years passed I knew I liked girls but I kept convincing myself otherwise. Then at one point I just had to confront my own mind, to be comfortable with who I am. Almost all of you may know that I announced that I'm bisexual on one of my imagines. The only serious relationship I had and that meant a lot to me was with Jackie which who I also mentioned. There are many cruel people in this world who don't accept people who aren't "normal". There is no such thing as normal. You're born the way you were. It took me a while to accept that. When you do accept it, you won't care about what other people tell you because you will finally be happy. I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜