FWP 45

Guys im backkkk! you happy to see me? LOL

Just wanna thank all those who aint unliked me jussst yet and understand the stress of exams and work experience. This chapter is pretty crap, but needed to upload something so yeah, ima try my best to upload way more.

If you need me -28E4F20E (Blackberry pin)

FLASHBACK

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NAHLA & DAMIEN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" everyone sang. I held both of their hands on the knife and helped them cut the cake.

Everyone cheered. I turned to the dj and nodded. He started off the music and picked up the cake taking it to slice it up.

As I entered the kitchen I bumped into Malakai making the cake jump out of my hands. I caught it before kissing my teeth.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked"Oh nothing, nothing. Just going to go call Tristan then" he said before rushing out 

I shrugged and placed the cake on the table before slicing it up.The door reopened and in walked Tristan with Nahla, she loved him so much already."Mommy" I picked her up. "Tristan take it out please" I said referring to the test.

He did as I said and I read it.

I looked back and forth from Tristan and Malakai

"Well Nahla's father is.."

**

"Nahla's father is Malakai..." I said hot tears racing down my face.

I turned to Malakai slowly, who had a slight grin on his face. But apart from that he had a look of disappointment on his face. 

I then turned to Tristan.

"How is that possible? She looks exactly like me" Tristan asked confusion on his face.

I looked down at my baby and then back up at him. He was right. Nahla was an identical version of Tristan.

I sighed.

"Tristan I'm so-" I started but was interrupted half way through.

"Shut up, just shut it. Ya'll just nasty. I'm disappointed, you was going to be my wife man. Imagine I was engaged to a trick." My face dropped as he looked at me with disgust clear on his face. 

I watched his every move as he kissed Nahla on her forehead. She grabbed his cheeks and pulled his face to hers. Nose touching. It was the perfect father daughter scene. 

Where did things go so wrong?

"Nahla baby, just know I will always love you" He placed something around her neck and walked out of the room. 

I turned to Malakai and smiled.

"Nahla baby, come" I called her over as I knelt down on my knees to her height.

"Ma, what's wrong?" She asked while wiping my tears. 

"Nothing baby, I just want to introduce you to someone" I sighed and heard her giggle.

"Hewwooo" She screeched. "I'm Nahla, what's your name?" I smiled at the joy she had , even when everyone else was stressed.

"My name is Daddy." Malakai smiled while picking her up. You could see that she was confused. 

"My daddy?" 

He nodded and she screamed. "Dadddddy, where have you been?" She jumped out of his arms and dragged him out of the room talking.

I smiled. Things would never be the same. 

I followed slowly behind them, regretting it.

As I stepped into the living room, I had to blink thrice to make sure I was seeing correctly.

Tristan and my bestfriend Chyna dirty dancing in the corner. I stood there in silence watching. I felt eyes on me and looked to see Tristan watching me.

I sent him a soft smile which was returned by him leaning in and kissing Chyna. 

I felt the tears roll down my face. Why was I crying on my daughter and grandbabies birthdays. It shouldn't be like this. 

I was GOING to have fun.

As it was now just a little after 9pm most of the kids that came with their parents had fallen asleep in the downstairs guest room. It was time for the parents to have fun. 

I opened the cupboard and brought out all the alcohol I had. 

I made my way to the DJ's table and grabbed the microphone and decided to make a speech.

"I just want to thank everyone that came today. My family, the people that've come down from London" I pointed them out and waved "my 'true friends'" I made sure I added the quotation marks while looking over at Tristan and Chyna. "Just everyone, well I think its time for us to have some fun out here, ya know, so the alcohol table is just over there, any specific musical choices, just make your way over here." I smiled before pouring myself a glass of Baileys. "Get drunk" I smiled as everyone laughed.

The pain I was feeling.

*

I sat at the alcohol table downing my 6th glass of Hennessy. I was more than gone. I needed to forget. I knew if my mother was here right now she would be more than disappointed in me, but right now I couldn't care less.

I stood up and walked over to Hayden, with my 7th glass in my hand. 

"Hay Hay, dance with me aha" I downed my glass and grabbed his hand pulling him with me.

"Rocky, calm down; your drunk" he said while balancing me.

"No, no, I'm not, I'm sooooober hehe" I turned around and moved my body around him. I heard him sigh. "Just dance with me Hayden okay?"

He grabbed my hand and turned me around. We dance for a little longer. He grabbed my hand and turned me around. I felt myself falling. 

"Oh no" I heard before hands grabbed me and lifted me up bridal style.

I felt myself dropping once more, onto a soft surface this time. My bed.

"Go to sleep Rockelle." I heard.

"I'm not tired." I whined.

"Sleep."

I felt my eyes close.