Chapter 10

Chapter Ten.

‘You aint going anywhere until you give me what I want’ His eyes narrowed and he looked at me before pushing me on the bed.

“I aint like how your speaking Wesley. What are you going to do to me?” I attempted to get up but he pushed me back down.

Fear was clear on my face.

He forcefully kissed me before ripping my top.

“So this is what you’ve been hiding from me? This fine ass body.” Wesley said while licking his lips.

“Wesley please... I love you...you know that.” I pleaded with him.

“Imma love what ...I’m about to do to you.”  I screamed as it happened. He pushed his hands down on my mouth.

“That’s right baby scream my name...”

-

I woke up covered in sweat.

“Just a dream...just a dream.” I looked at the time. 8:30 AM.

I jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

After I was done, I got ready.

My Skirt didn’t fit and neither did my trousers.  I walked into Ramel’s room and picked up his extra trousers before getting ready and leaving.

*

I strolled into school alone. They had all left without me.

I walked into form.

“Rockelle, your 20 minutes later.”  Mrs Cunningham said while marking me in.

“Nice observation.” I sat down in my seat and placed my head on the table, feeling sick.

Minutes later, we were dismissed and I made my way to PE.

I heard footsteps run up behind me before I was pulled into a dark closet.

Hand covering my eyes and mouth.

“STOP! Don’t touch me.” I threw a couple of punches. I could feel tears dropping down my face. “Don’t please...don’t do this to me. Don’t hurt me.”  The lights went on and there stood Malakai who looked shocked and scared.

“Rockelle it’s just me...”  Malakai said while holding my hands and pulling me into a hug.

“Don’t touch me...just uhm.” I pushed him away and ran off in the direction of the P.E hall. 3 months had gone since the attack and I still can’t trust a man or boy touching me.

*

It was lunch time and I was just walking around thinking about what Ramel had said to me before. He was right.

I was a selfish bitch. He went through all of that for me and I didn’t even say thank you. I had to find a way of saying sorry. Maybe if I just got out of his life.

I made my way to the back of the school and climbed over the fence.

“ROCKELLE!” I turned around to see Malakai walking up to me. I jumped down and he climbed down after.

“Can I put my arm around you?” He asked. I nodded.

“What was going on earlier on?” I went silent. “Did you think I was gonna rape you or something?”

“Don’t judge me ‘Kai. Please don’t judge me.” I begged as we jumped bus.

We walked up the stairs and made our way to the back.

“You know I won’t judge you. My don.” He put me in a headlock.

“Stop.” I pushed him.

“Nah, I’m being serious.  I won’t judge you.” Malakai said while putting his phone off silent.

“Ok...uhm.  I met Ramel’s best friend Wesley and well I liked him. I guess. We’ve been together. Were together for a year and abit.” I placed my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

“Did Ramel know?” Malakai asked.

“No...And well a month before Wesley’s 17th I promised I’ll give it up to him. But we moved down to London. And last 3 months my daddy came and took me back to Brooklyn and well Wesley...”

“Raped you?” I nodded. “Oh snap! So that’s why you had a fit when I hugged you...When I catch this breh slipping its peak. I’m gonna go MAD! One two bang!” I laughed while wiping my tears.

“It aint that simple Malakai.” I stated.

“Whats that my little igneous rock?” I laughed,

“My clothes don’t fit me.” I said while looking at my stomach.

“Well lose weight...casj.”  Malakai said as we walked down the stairs.

“I threw up this morning.”

“Oooooh.”  Malakai said.

“Take a test...”

*

“Is 3 minutes over yet?” I asked with my eyes closed.

“Yeah...”

“Check for me...”

“Allow it Rocky. You pissed on it.” Malakai complained.

“Please...”

“Fine...What does two blue lines mean?”  Malakai asked.

“What?! What am I going to do Malakai?” 

“Call this Wesley breh.”  I shook my head.

“I can’t he won’t help me. Argh!”  I put my head in my hands. What did I do to deserve this? But then again maybe it’s Karma.  “You do it.” I handed him my phone and he put it on loud speaker

...

.

.

“Ayo...”

“Yo. Is this Wesley?” Malakai said down the phone.

“Yeah who is this?” Wesley asked.

“Don’t worry...Your gonna be a father. Did you know that?”

“No I aint.”

“You are . Rockelle-”

“Abort it.”

Then the dial tone.