Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine.

I knocked on the door while dragging my suitcase behind me.

“AYO. OPEN THE DOOR” I started kicking it. It was cold out here.

“Carm your bloodclart self down before mi a tump you down.” Someone said from behind the door. I stood there in shock.

The door opened and there stood some girl wearing weave.

It was GOOD too. That’s something you don’t see every day.

“Who are you?” I asked while putting my hand on my hip.

“Wahum to your face little one” She asked.

I ran my hand across my face. “Huh? Theres nothing on my face...”

“Oh so you already that ugly?”

Ouch...

I pushed past her while kissing my teeth.

I dropped my suitcases beside the staircase and ran upstairs to my room.

“MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW MAAAAAAAAAAW” I shouted. “What the hell happened to my room? I’m gone for a week and ya’ll already renting out my crib?” I was in shock.  

I walked out into Ramel’s room to see him knocked out on the bed.

I jumped on it.

“RAMEL! MELLY! WAKE THE FUGG UP!” I shouted in his ear. He woke up and looked at me.

“Go away man.”

“MELLY! Your accents going...oh man.”  I slapped him and he woke up.

“Go back to your dad and leave me alone.”  He pushed me off of him.

“What? Melly how could you say that? Your my brother...My Twin brother.”  I said in shock how could he say that to me.

“Really? Last I checked brothers and sisters are meant to come from the same parents especially twins. Come out my room.”  Ramel said before getting up and stretching.

“But Melly...” I started.

“Don’t call me that. You aint my sister. My sister would have had my back when our ‘pops’ disowned me. Told me he aint never wanted me. No sister of mine would have just left with our ‘pops’ when he just insulted me. Just leave Aite?”  I stood there in shock. How could my brother...my twin say that to me?

“Ramel do you really feel like that?” I asked with my hand on my chest.

“Nah, that’s not even a quarter of what I feel. I’ve been there for you since day one just like an older brother should be. I’ve done right by you. While you were acting like an immature spoilt bitch, I was playing the role of an older brother trying to protect my little sister.  I had to save you from your own mouth. Do you know how close Yvonne and her girls were to beating the hell out of you?” He showed me a scar on his neck. “I got this tryna save your ungrateful ass. And how do you repay me? By dating my best friend, that’s how yeah? I heard you gave it up to him.” Ramel said while looking at me with an angry look.

 My mouth dropped.

“NO, I didn’t.” By now I was crying. “He raped me...” I looked down.

“Good. Maybe next time you’ll choose me other pops. Maybe next time you won’t go for my friends.” With that he turned over and went to sleep.

I walked out and down the stairs.

“Rockelle your back.” Grandma said while embracing me.

“Yeah ...I guess I am.” I said bluntly.