Thirty

Thirty.

“Hold the bag Emi! About you just leaving it there. We in Brooklyn not Florida. Come correct aite?” I said as she grabbed the bag. “You hungry baby?” I asked Tristan before kissing him.

“Yeah kinda am.”

“Oh well so am I. Go buy me food” I said once more. He kissed his teeth and made his way to the food store.

I smiled and held Asten who was asleep.

“Ma, you okay? You look upset.” Emi said while tapping my arm.

“What? Oh no...Are you excited?” I asked her.

“Very excited! I’ve never been to London before!” She screeched and I laughed.

Tristan came back with a McDonald’s bag. I smiled at him.

“Thank you boo...”

“Eat up were getting ready to board.” He stated.

*

We got out of the taxi with our things.

“Thank you. Have a merry Christmas.” I said before paying the taxi driver and making our way into the hotel lobby.

We got our keys and made our way up.

I jumped on the bed.

“Oooh this is nice!” I laughed as Tristan jumped on top of me and sucked my neck.

“MmmHmm.”

 “Trist, what chu doing?” I giggled.

“Come on please...the kids are in the second room. They won’t hear anything.”  I smirked at him and nodded slightly.

He put his hands in my top and rubbed my stomach. I kissed him and he smiled before undoing my shorts.

“Long time. I’ve always wanted you to have my 6 kids. We already have 2 so...time for practice.”              I laughed. 6 KIDS? I laughed as he pulled my shorts down and pushed me back down onto the bed slightly. I couldn’t stop laughing.

“What is wrong with you boo?” He asked.

“You know this makes me laugh. This whole process.” I said as he smirked and pulled his shorts down slightly.

The door leading to Emi and Asten’s room opened, joint rooms you see. I pushed him off of me and pulled my shorts back up.

“Emelia what now?” Tristan asked looking pissed. I couldn’t stop laughing.

“Oh am I interrupting su’in? Well my bad.” She took a seat and watched us.

I flicked my hair back and tied it up into a bun.

“Whats going on Rosé?” I asked.

“Ast’ doing it again. He’s annoying me ma!” I laughed.

“You left him in the room by himself. If he breaks something please don’t complain.” She realised what I said and ran into the room screaming.

“So where were we bae?” Tristan said while kissing me again and pulling me closer to him.

“Maybe next time.” I said while sitting on the floor with my legs crossed. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked over at Tristan who was attempting to give me puppy eyes.

“Sorry, no luck today baby boy.” I said.

“Fine, I’m gonna go have a shower...COLD shower.” He kissed his teeth but walking into the ensuite.

I pulled out my phone and changed my sim, to the one I used in London all those years back. I turned the phone back on and went through my contacts.

I smiled as I saw all the familiar names.

Tamera.

Ramel.

Grandma.

Shalom.

Hayden.

And...

Malakai.

Oh Malakai.

I wonder what he was doing now.

Was he married maybe?

Kids?

I remember when he attempted to get me to stay.

*

“Please stop crying Emi!” I said while rubbing her back.

I heard people running. Seriously running on the plane?

The plane stopped moving in the circles.

They ran in and I looked up.

“Malakai?” I said in shock.

“Rockelle please don’t do this. Don’t leave me!” Malakai said.

“Argh, Emi stop crying!” I said.

“Give her to me.” He took her out off my arms and rocked her until she fell asleep. I thanked him and placed her in the car seat once more.

“I have to do this; I want Emi to grow up at home. London’s too much for me.”

“I’ll help you; she’s like my daughter too. You know I love you please, don’t leave me! We can get through it.”  Malakai said while kissing me. Security rushed in and pulled him back.

“Just go Mally, I’ve gotta do this. I want my daughter to grow up in Brooklyn. Like me.”  I watched as they pulled him out of the plane.

*

My hand roamed over his name before clicking Ramel.

...

.

.

“Hello!”  Ramel said.

“MELLY!” I screamed down the phone.

“Stoney! When did you reach London?”

“About an hour back. Is Tamera there?”

“Yeah she’s here” He said,

“Don’t let her know I’m back yeah...How’s my little prince and princess?” I asked referring to my twin niece and nephew.

“Their fine. There birthday soon, 5th.”

“Having a party?” I asked and he nodded.

“Of course.”

I heard screams.

“Err; Mel let me call you back in a hot sec.” I hung up and stood up before looking at Tristan who had ran out with a towel wrapped around him. We ran into the room to see Emi holding her iPAD2 in her hands with tears running down her face. I turned to Asten who was just laughed.

“What happened in here?”

“I’M.GOING.TO.KILL.THAT.DEMON!”