Thirteen.

Thirteen.

Malakai’s P.O.V

I texted Rockelle to let her know I was outside.

I really wanted her to notice me. Not just for my good looks and stuff but for my great personality. But I guess that wouldn’t mean anything to her.

She likes Hayden.

She’s been in my life for only half a year and I already want to make her my wife.

I wanted the baby she was carrying to be mine.

I opened my eyes to see her leaving the house.

“Mally!” She hugged me.

“Igneous!” I said while kissing her forehead.

“You alright?”  She asked with a smile on her face.

“Yeah...you sound English. That sexy American accents going.” I noticed while putting my arm on her shoulder.

“I know right. Yous are rubbing off on me.” Rockelle said while making a face.

She didn’t know how beautiful she was. With her golden brown skin, one dimple , pink lips and her dark brown eyes that almost looked like they were reading you.

“Malakai...Kai! Come on you look high! How many times do I have to tell you...STOP SMOKING?” She rubbed my cheek and I smiled.

“Shut it metal face.” I said while flicking her lips.

“Stop bullying me, I’m getting my braces out tomorrow.” She grinned.

“Good! Now when you kiss my cheek you won’t cut me.” I said while laughing. “Do you want me to go with you or something?”

“Oh no...It’s fine. Hayden’s taking me” She said with a massive grin on her face.

“Oh right.” I started screwing.  “Well we better get going don’t want to be late now do you?” She laughed.

“Don’t really care. Plus everyone hates me right about now. Especially that Kadisha chick.” She kissed her teeth.

“Ignore them. Stress...Remember the baby.” I reminded her.

“Yeah, how can I forget?” She said while her face dropped.

“Oh...uhm well your getting bigger I guess.”  It was now awkward

“Acting like I don’t already know that.” She snapped before walking off.

“Alright...Hormones.”

**

We walked into form and everyone went silent. I walked to my seat.

“SLUT.”

“SKET”

“TRICK”

“Tense, using her own terms on her. Ratings.” The whole room started laughing

I looked over at Rockelle who looked lost. Bless her. I walked up to the group that had started it.

“Ay, Kyle wagwarn?” I said while spudding him.

“You cool Malakai?”

“Yeah, I’m blessed still. What was all that shouting about though?” I asked.

“That Rockelle or Raquel chick, she’s a hoe you know. Apparently she’s pregnant.” I appeared shocked.

“How’d you find out?”

“Kadisha’s going around telling EVERYONE.”

My anger rose.

“KADISHA?!”

“Yeah, why does it matter?”

“It don’t.”

The bell went and I dragged Rockelle out.

“Ay whats wrong with you? What did I do?”

“Rocky, theres a problem...”

“And that is..?”

“Everyone knows.” I whispered.

“Knows what?”

“About the...you know baby.” She slapped me.

“YOU TOLD EVERYONE?!” That’s when everyone crowded us.

“MAN! Why’d you have to go slap man for? I was whispering for a reason. Cha.” I said while kissing my teeth.

“HAHA. SKET!”

Rockelle looked scared.

“Ay, you lots allow it man. Go to lesson.”  A couple of people left but others stayed.

Just then Kadisha and Hayden turned up.

“Whats going on Mal?” Hayden asked.

“Everyone knows that she’s pregnant.” I said and Hayden looked shocked.

“PREGNANT?” Oh shit he didn’t know.

“Malakai you’re just making it worse.” She turned to walk away but was pulled back and thrown against the wall.

“How’d you feel know? You little jezebel. Next time you won’t steal someone else’s man.”  Kadisha said all in her face.

“Steal your man? I’ll think you’ll find that he came to me.” Rockelle said as the crowd went mad.

“Are you stupid little girl?” Kadisha said while grabbing Rockelle’s hair. Rocky didn’t even look bothered.

“No. I’m quite smart actually.” Rockelle said while slapping the Kadisha’s hand away. She just didn’t know when to stop.

“Whatever, you’re a sket anways.” Kadisha said while expecting a response from the crowd

“Kadisha stop calling her that before I have to expose you.” Hayden said,

“Fine...Hayden is the baby yours?” Kadisha asked.

“No” Rockelle and Hayden said at the same time.

“But...”

“Kadisha just shut up. You’ve been trying to get me since day. Hayden doesn’t like you okay? Can’t you see that?” Rockelle asked as everyone laughed.

“Don’t get me involved.” Hayden said.

“You’re already involved.” Kadisha added before hitting Rockelle. Everyone watched in shock as Rockelle grabbed Kadisha by her hair and slammed her head against the wall.

“OH SHIT!” Everyone shouted.

She carried on until I pulled her away.

“Rocky stop!”

“Get off of ME MALAKAI!” She shouted.

“NO!” I said while pulling her

“Ay, Malakai leave it. I’ll sort her out.”  Hayden said while rubbing Rockelle’s back.

“Nah, it’s cool. I’ve got this.”

“I said I’ll do it.”

I watched in silence as he walked off with my future girl.