Thirty Four

FWP. – Thirty- Four

"Emi are you coming with us?" I asked as I poked my head through her door.

"You must be smoking sa’in. I aint doing jack with you AGAIN! Get out ma!" Emi said. I shook my head before feeding Asten.

"It’s just me and you baby boy." I kissed his cheek and fed him his food. I watched him play with his ear piece and smiled. My baby.

"Ma…where daddy is?" Asten asked.

"Uhm…room." I said as he got up and ran to the room. I sat down and just rubbed my stomach feeling sick

My phone vibrated and I picked it up.

"What it do?" I said into the phone.

"OI ROCKY!" I heard.

"Why are you always shouting Khalil?" I asked sitting up straight.

"Ahh whatever, I’m outside so come quickly cos I’m parked in the bus lane." With that he hung up. I picked up my bag as well as Astens.

"Tristan..I’m leaving now." I said as I opened our door.

"Hhm let me drop you off." Tristan said as he went to pull his shoes on.

"No no its fine."

"Nah, need to make sure you and my son get there safe. Need to make sure that’s were your actually going." I felt my heart sting.

"Khalil’s waiting for me downstairs." I said quickly. "Asten baby come..." I put my hand out and he grabbed it.

"Say bye bye to daddy." I said.

"Bye bye.."

*

We sat down on the white carpet in his living room. So soft.

"Where’s Tameka?" I asked.

"Probably out an about. As long as she aint here. Pisses me off." Khalil said screwing the picture of Tameka on the wall

"What going on now?" I said laughing.

"About she don’t want to have my baby. Do you know how many girls are begging for my seed! She aborted you knows." Khalil said punching his hand.

"Oh dang. Sorry bubi!" I said kissing his cheek. I sighed before lying down looking at the ceiling and placing my hand on my stomach.

He done the same.

"What’s going on with you?" Khalil asked.

"Nothing, do you have and peanut butter and jelly? I’m hungry." I asked stretching.

"What? Your allergic to nuts" He said before flicking my head.

"Owww, but so I’m craving them. Weird right?" I stood up and decided to roam his kitchen.

I walked in and decided to make myself a sandwich.

Just as I finished up he walked in and looked at me with a stern look.

"What wrong Rocks?" He asked while eating a half of my sandwich.

"Nothing." I said while licking my lips.

"What’s going on with you Rocky?" He asked as I made my way back into the living room. I sat down, crossed legged and watched Asten who had fallen asleep on the floor.

"For the last time, Rockelle Amira Quinns what’s going on with you? What is wrong?" Khalil asked sitting beside me.

"I…I don’t know Lily. I really don’t know." I said while hitting my head with my hand softly.