Chapter Thirty one

Jumoke

Today all Ss2s were to have a joint class, which was Biology, at the school hall. The Biology teacher, Mr Alfred said he would be out for one week. Joint classes are always fun.

We were to have the class during reading period.

We; Chioma,Sandra and I arrived at the hall early. Few students were already there, most of the seats were still empty.

"Let's sit here," Sandra pointed to the seats five rows away from the front seats.

The seats were made for two people, Chioma and Sandra sat on one and I sat in the other and put my bag to keep the space.

"Who are you keeping that seat for?" Sandra asked.

"For Henry, of course."

They both rolled their eyes and pouted their lips.

"What?" I asked with a playful frown.

"Nothing o," Chioma replied.

It was my turn to roll my eyes.

The hall was becoming full little by little. Students strolled in, some came alone while some came in groups.

Henry came in searched the whole class with his eyes, from the front, probably looking for me. I waved at him and I pointed to the seat beside me.

"I kept this space for you." I told him

"Thanks dear, that's why I love you," he pinched my cheeks and I giggled.

He sat down and started searching his bag and later he brought out something.

"I bought this for you."
It was Tiffany chocolates. They were so many of them, probably twenty.

"Awwww, thank you!"

"You're welcome baby."

"Where's our own?" Sandra asked.

He laughed and brought out some and gave them. It was not as many as the ones he gave me.

"Let's share it," I suggested.

"No, I actually bought it for you."

"There's no harm if you share with me." I opened one and put it in his mouth.

"Hmm....keep feeding me like that," he wiggled his brows.

Just then, Jerome and his gang walked in. Jerome had his hands in his pockets and he had a serious face.

He sighted me and looked at me for a very long time. My stomach did one hundred flips in a row. Then his gaze shifted to Henry and his jaw tightened, his eyes became darker and he looked at Henry with a murderous look.

Henry and Jerome were glaring at each other, really hard.

"Let's sit here, Jay Jay," I heard Bayo say. He pointed to the seats beside us.

Jerome and Bayo sat on one, Clinton and Lolade sat on the other.

On my seat, Henry was sitting on the left side of the seat and I was seating on the right. On Jerome's seat, Bayo sat on the right and Jerome sat on the left. There was no space between the chairs, that means Jerome and I were sitting close to each other, he was beside me and our arms brushed. He sat up and relaxed in the chair.

"Hey Jum Jum. What's up?" Bayo greeted.

"I'm fine, you?" my voice sounded like the sound that dolphins make. When you're beside your crush......man....you can become foolish!