Chapter Twenty

Twentieth chapter!!!🎆🎆🎉🎉
Yay!!!!

🌼🌼🌼

Jerome

I went round the school looking for Jessica. I knew she was still in school since it had always been her habit to stay in school when most of the students have gone home.

"Where's Jessica?" I asked Fay, one of Jessica's friends.

"She's in our normal class,"she answered in fear because of my tone.

I opened the door of the class....wait why are the doors and windows locked?

I opened properly to see Jessica and a guy sucking each other's faces. Bitch.

They were three other boys and three girls,which were Jessica's girls, doing the same nonsense. I stood at the doorstep looking at them in utter disgust.

As soon as they noticed my presence, they stopped and looked at me with embarrassment.

Jessica and the other guy were still doing their thing. I had to clear my throat for them to acknowledge my presence.

Jessica saw me and gasp in shock. She quickly moved away from the guy and adjusted her uniform.

"Jerome.. I...." she was about to tell lies to me.

"Save it. I don't care if you're sucking millions of guys' faces and hoeing around, it's none of my damn business. Now, could you explain to me in details
why you hired someone to implicate Jumoke?"

She looked at me with widened eyes and she took steps backwards, while I took steps forward.

"I....."she straightened up and put on a fearless face. "I did that so she would think twice about messing with me again."

"You?" I laughed humorlessly, "you couldn't even do it yourself, you couldn't face her because you know she would eat you raw. And here you are, forming fearless boss lady and sucking a guy's face. You disgust me."

"Well, if I'm disgusting then Jumoke is a bitch."

"What did you say?"

"I said Jumoke .........."
She wasn't able to finish her statement because I pulled her hand and twisted it.

"Ouch! Jerome....stop," she yelped in pain. I didn't stop, I continued twisting her arm.

"Jerome stop it!" the guy she was kissing pushed me away.

"How dare you?!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Look.....I'm sorry, but I just can't stand here and watch you do that to her."

"So.....you have the effrontery to lay your filthy hands on me and push me. You've got two heads now?"

"I'm sorry." He muttered.

"Get out of here before I rip you to pieces!"

He took his bag and walked out of the class.

"I'm going to the principal's office to report what you did."

"Fine. Go ahead. But lemme warn you Jerome, you've drawn the battle line. I'm gonna make this school a living hell for you and Jumoke. You'll regret ever leaving me for that girl. Mark my words."

Ha!
Empty threats.

*    *    *    *

Immediately I got home, I took a shower and ate my food.