I quickly lock the door and walk behind him, as he hands me his bag and sits in the living room. I run upto to our room and place his bag and come down to see him still laying on a sofa in the living room.

Quietly I approach him and just stand before him, he chooses to ignore me at first but after sometime he looks at me with anger and hate reflecting in his eyes.

"What the fuck do you want now, get out of my way before I make you" He truly is angry, his heavy and angry voice sends shivers down my spine everytime he speaks but I didn't back down and with a soft smile I asked him if he wanted to eat the food I made.

"Um, I made your favorite Taehyung pork belly, do you want to eat it with me" I ask with my hands crossed behind my back. Suddenly I see him stand up and walk upto me, towering over me.

"Is it any good" He asks me and I feel fireworks go off inside me because of the happiness I feel all of a sudden. I don't know why but even if he didn't say much to me, just a few words from him would brighten my mood.

"Yes, I made it wholeheartedly, just like I used to" I say with a smile as my eyes light up while he just stares at me like I'm an eyesore.

"Then go eat it yourself, I don't wanna eat something a fucking backstabber made for me. I'm going to sleep" And just with those words, my heart sunk. Was I really nothing to him, was I really just a roadblock in his life.

As Taehyung leaves me to go to our room, I just stand in the living room alone, as tears trickle down my face. I try to hold these tears in but sometimes I just can't. Sometimes I wish he would comfort me and tell me everything was going to be fine.

But I knew that these were just childish dreams, this wasn't the old Taehyung and I wasn't the old Irene he fell in love with. I quietly wiped my tears and put a smile on my face.

It's ok if he didn't eat it today, he will definitely eat it when he will be hungry. Yes, I'm sure he will. I walk into the kitchen and just put the food in the refrigerator as I clean the place before heading upstairs.

I notice Taehyung lying asleep on the bed in just his boxers and nothing else, he is seriously so handsome and beautiful. And looking like that, he looks like a sleeping angel.

I try to be as quiet as possible as I head into the bathroom, as I take a shower. I change into my pajamas after showering, as I quietly get on the bed next to him.

I close my eyes to try and get some sleep when all of a sudden I feel myself being pulled. I open my eyes and I see Taehyung wide awake as he pulls me close and plants his lips on mine harshly.

I push him back a little as I look at him confused. "Ta-Taehyung what are you doing" I ask as he stares right back at me.

"What, your my wife aren't you. Your supposed to pleasure me, now shut up before I lose my temper" As he growls he again pulls me into a harsh makeout session, I feel his tongue poking my lips and even though I try to resist, he forcefully makes his way inside my mouth.

His tongue stirs inside my mouth, as I feel his lust grow more and more. As he makes out with me, he pulls down my shirt revealing my breasts and he doesn't waste a second to start fondling them forcefully.

"Taehyung, please stop. Your too rough, stop this" I beg him to stop even though he isn't even listening at this point.

Author pov