XXVIII. (28)

HAILEY'S POV.

Hailey:"Alright guys, I think that's enough practice for today"I said making the girls all nod and grab their water bottles.

It was currently the end of the day and everyone had practice. Y/n and the guys has practice for basketball and the girls and I had practice for cheerleading. Kaia tried out for the team and she got in easily since she was really good.

Seriously, couldn't she suck at one thing? I dont want to sound mean, but the girl is perfect. She has perfect grades, the perfect body, she's friendly, smart, sweet, kind and she also has the attention of Y/n. I felt someone tap my shoulder making me turn and see Bella with a raised eyebrow.

Bella:"Whats wrong with you?"She asked making me grab my water bottle and look at her.

Hailey:"Nothing, why?"I said making her close her water bottle and give me a look while we took a seat.

Bella:"I see the look in your eye, you're analysing someone"She said making me roll my eyes playfully, but sigh.

Hailey:"I don't know, I mean, I dont want to sound like the jealous type, well....I actually have no right to be jealous, but her and Y/n are really close"I said mumbling the last part making Bella laugh a little.

Bella:"Oh please, we all know Y/n is and will forever be yours. Kaia doesn't know that"She said making me sigh and look over at the girl who was still practising with her coach yelling like a mad man.

Hailey:"I know that, And I can't really say anything because we're not dating and I don't really have the right"I said making Bella give me a look and shake her head.

Bella:"You and Y/n are so oblivious, its crazy"She said making me look at her confused"I'm not explaining it to you, you figure it out"She said making me pout.

Hailey:"But Bells! I'm oblivious"I said making the girl laugh.

Bella:"You are, but I'm still not telling you...you should of figured it out by now"She said making me groan and unlock my phone. I was busy replying to all my messages when I felt a presence next to me. I looked up and saw a sweaty Y/n making me gulp.

Holy Jesus, she looks so.....fuck!

Y/n:"Hello Baldwin"She said grabbing her water bottle and chugging it down.

Is it just me or does she look hotter when she's all sweaty?

"Y/l/n! Get your ass back on the court!"The coach yelled making me jump slightly while Y/n groaned"Couch, we've been going at it for an hour...the guys and I are drained. Cant we just practice tomorrow?"She asked almost pleading with him.

I saw Coach Martin look over at Y/n for a moment before nodding and dismissing the practice. All her teammates came up to get and patted her shoulder while I still sat there trying to come up with words.

Shawn:"Nice Y/l/n, couch doesn't really take orders or listen to anyone"He said making Y/n shrug while they headed off the the change room.

Hailey:"You aren't going to shower?"I managed to ask making the sweaty girl turn her attention to me.

Y/n:"There's no use, I would have to wait about ten minutes to actually get room in there"She said making me nod"I'll go home and then meet y'all at Kendall's"She said making me wake up with her.

Hailey:"I'm coming"I said making her turn around and smile at me.

Y/n:"Cant live without me Baldwin?"She asked cheekily making me roll my eyes, but smile.

Hailey:"I'm your neighbour, you goof ball"I said walking up to the girl  earning a pout"And maybe, just maybe I can't live without you"I said walking past her.