Chapter 57: Axel

After Jaelyn and I got married, we ended up driving to the town over and staying in a hotel. It was supposed to be like our mini honeymoon. The room had a giant bed and a Jacuzzi tub. It over looked the city and we was high up.

 It over looked the city and we was high up

"I can't believe we actually got married. I's a married woman now." She said admiring her ring.

"Now I can move you in."

"We need our own place first. I'm thinking something like this. I feel bougie looking over the city."

"Yeah, maybe install a pole too like this one." I pointed to the pole in the middle of the room.

"For what? You want to dance for me?" She walked over and sat on the bed.

"Later, how about we try that tub out first?"

"Okay. Last ones a rotten egg." She got up and bolted to the other side of the room before I could hear what she said.

"You cheated." I called after her.

We spent a while in the tub until it started to get cold. Then we got out and got dressed. I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt while Jaelyn on the other end chose something sexier. That night we got to test that pole out and was definitely getting one for the bedroom in our house.

When we got back into town we decided to hold off on telling people about us getting married when we first got back

When we got back into town we decided to hold off on telling people about us getting married when we first got back. We wanted to enjoy each other a little more. Eventually we would have to tell them so they would calm down with the wedding plans. One day we would have a real wedding. You know with the dress and the cake, but for now this was okay for me. For us.

We was hanging out with part of the crew. You know Nate, Shaun, and Erin. Mei and Yazira had to stay home because AJ was sick. Today we was finally telling them about Jae and I getting married. We was telling our friends first before out parents because I know they would be the most pissed.

"So where you and Jae been the last couple days. Y'all been couped up together like Velcro." Shaun sad sipping on his Henny.