Chapter 33: Axel

Friday Morning

I got up bright and early for a run. My parents were already up. Dad was just going to work today because my mom was taking the day off to go shopping for me when I go off to Harvard. I just hope these things are refundable. Maybe I should keep the receipt. Yeah I'll do that.

By the time I got home my mom was ready to go out shopping and that's what we did. She gave me a checklist and a cart to pick up a few things. I, of course was not looking forward to this and it sucked even more that this all would be for nothing if I don't even go. Maybe she would still let me to have it. Then again probably not, I'll be lucky if they let me stay after I break the news to them.

I was driving around with my cart on my phone trying to make the time go by faster when I bumped into someone else's cart. When I looked in their face, I swore it was Jaelyn except it wasn't, they did look a little alike.

 When I looked in their face, I swore it was Jaelyn except it wasn't, they did look a little alike

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I said.

"It's okay, but we should probably exchange insurance information just in case." She laughed pulling her cart back.

"I'm riding dirty, no insurance."

"How about I get your name instead. Mine is Magenta." She reached out her hand.

"Axel." I shook her hand.

"Axel, that's pretty cool name."

"Thanks, my parents thought so too."

"My parents just named me after a form of pink or was it a reddish purple? Not as cool as Axel."

"Nah, Magenta's cool too."

"I guess. Maybe we can exchange numbers?" She suggested.

"I'm sorry for leading you on but I have a girlfriend." I hope I didn't come off as flirty when I wasn't trying too.

"Oh my gosh, that did sound like I was trying to hit on you, but I was just wanted to hang out more. Plus I have a boyfriend myself, but I get it. I wouldn't want my boyfriend to hang out with some random girl he met at the store."

"It's fine."

"You sure?

"Yep, I should get going." Time to move on.

"Back to your girlfriend?"

"Nah, my mom."

"How cute."

"Not if you met her. Anyways it was nice meeting, well bumping in to you Magenta."

"You too Axel." She said as I walked away.

I left to find my mom and we both went to the cash register and brought the few things on the list. We went home and ate lunch and that's how I spent the rest of the day before I was going out tonight.

Friday Night

Jaelyn 💘: I'm on the way now.

Chinatown ⛩️: I'll be ready.

Jaelyn 💘: I'll wait on the corner.

Chinatown ⛩️: Okay, my parents should be in bed by now and I'll be on the way.

I already was showered and half dressed, just had to put on my shirt. My hair was air-drying. My parents should be in bed now, so I could sneak out. My hair would have to dry on the rest of the way there. I put on my shirt and grabbed my phone off the charger and went downstairs.

Axel's Outfits

Out of any days in my whole life on this earth, they decided to be in the living room watching tv

Out of any days in my whole life on this earth, they decided to be in the living room watching tv. Usually they would be in their room sleep. How would I sneak out now?

Jaelyn 💘: I'm outside. You coming?

Chinatown ⛩️: I was, until I found my parents sitting in the living room. I can't get out. Maybe this is a sign Jae. This is crazy anyways, maybe I was meant to go to Harvard.

Jaelyn 💘: No, look. I said I was going to get you out and that's what I'm going to do. Just hold on.

Five Minutes Later

Jaelyn 💘: Take the chance to run.

Chinatown ⛩️: What are you talking about? When?

Jaelyn 💘: You'll know.

After she sent that text. There was a commotion outside the house. A lot of rattling. It almost sounded like wild animals. I looked around the stairs and my parents were headed towards the backdoor and I took that chance to leave out the front and ran down the street. When I got to Jae's car, it was empty. I was worried.

I was about ten seconds from texting her when she walked up, wearing a long trench coat.

"Was that you making all that noise?" I asked her as she walked up.

"I don't know what you're talking about, all I know it could have been a raccoon." She crossed her arms and looked away.

"Are you calling yourself a raccoon?"

"No, I'm not a fucking raccoon. I just unleashed my anger on a few cans." She looked at me smiling. I should have known she was going to do something crazy.

"I don't even know why I'm surprised anymore."

"I don't either, but that's what you love about me. You never know what to expect. Anyways let's get in the car, because it's a little humid." I opened her side of the door and she got in, reaching over and half opening my side of the door.

"Dammit, I gave myself a wedgie." She sat back and started trying to remove her wedgie.

"Jae, that's nasty." I sat in the passenger seat and close the door.

"What I'm suppose to do sit on my wedgie and be uncomfortable. Nigga no."

"Do what normal people do and do it discreetly."

"Why? It's not like you haven't seen me do weird things before plus you ate my pussy so why you acting stuck up?"

"I just...I...Let's just go."

"Should have said that in the first place." She drove towards Club Underground and I was nervous, I didn't know what to expect from this. This was my last hope to actually have my dream come true.
_________________________________________
A/N: Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!!!! 💋💋💋

PS. You'll see a lot more of Magenta later on.