Chapter 2: Axel Parks

"So what happened yesterday when you walked Jaelyn home?" Erin asked me.

"Nothing, he just walked me home." Jaelyn answer for me.

"I wasn't asking you, I was asking Axel."

"So y'all just going to talk behind my back in front of my face?"

"Basically, so what happened?"

"Nothing like she said, I walked her home and then I went home."

"Awe, I was hoping for some epic scandal drama love story."

"If you want that watch lifetime or hallmark." Jaelyn said and got up and walked away and grabbed a bottle of Nuvo and put it to her lips and started dancing to I'm assuming the music in her head, because none was playing out loud.

"Hey Jaelyn." I walked up to her.

"Did I do anything to make you mad, because I can tell you don't like me much."

"Actually you did when you decided to walk over here before I got my buzz." She rolled her eyes.

"Nah, It was way before today."

"I got a question too. How come everywhere I go, you follow like you're some kind of lovesick puppy or you're a stalker."

"I'm just trying to get to know you better."

"I only date black guys."

"So because of the pigment of my skin you won't give me a chance."

"Basically. No hard feelings though. Besides I like something I can...grab." She looked down toward my dick and proceeded to leave. Before she could walk away I pulled her toward me.

"Do that feel small to you?" I heard her inhale and she turned around and looked at me before walking away.

"So Jae, truth or dare?"

"Dare, truth is for bitches."

"Well damn, considering I just chose truth." Erin said and we all laughed.

"I dare you to make out with Axel." Nate said.

"What?"

"You heard me or are you going to chicken out."

"Fine, how long and tongue or no tongue?"

"Fifteen minutes and tongue."

"Fine, come on China Town." I could tell she never backed down from anything.

She got up and walked away and I followed her into a room off from the basement. She pushed me back on the bed, I rested against my elbows watching her as she watched me.

Then out of no where she straddled my waist and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back and pressed her lips to mine. I slid my tongue across her bottom lip and she didn't open up.

So I wrapped my arms around her waist and slowly fondled her ass, to which she moaned and his lips parted. I slipped my tongue in and caress my tongue against hers.

She ran her fingers through my hair, lightly yanking and swaying her hips against my pelvis. It was turning me on.

I flipped us over and she was underneath me. I could feel her body jerk against mine and her lightly moan against my lips. I moved my hand slowly down her chest to the bottom of her shirt and reach underneath. Trailing my hand to her bra, I pull the fabric down and cup one of her breast and pinched her nipple.

"Oh, fuck." She pulled her lips away and roll her head back so her neck was exposed. I took the opportunity to place my lips on her neck, marking her as mine.

"Axel." She moaned out.

"Fuck baby say it again."

"Axel...we should...mmm...stop."

"You sure?"

"Yes?"

"Is that a question or?"

"Yes, we should stop." She pushed against my chest and I laid beside her in the bed. She sat up and fixed her clothes.

"Just so you know, that kiss meant nothing to me." She spoke up and left, I was a little hurt. There's no way she did all that and didn't feel nothing and if she didn't I'll make sure the next time she did.

"Y'all know fifteen minutes ended twenty minutes ago." I heard Erin say when I left the room.

"Seems like y'all did more than kiss." Marshaun added.

"Shut up. Did y'all finish or can I leave." I could tell she was irritated and her next move was too flee.

"Yeah, we done." She went towards the stairs.

"Wait, I'll walk you."

"Actually, could you not. I want to walk by myself." I nodded and she walked out.

"Damn, what the hell did you do back there?" Marshaun asked.

"Nothing, we just talked." I didn't want to tell what happened because I know she would be uncomfortable with me sharing  what had occurred in the back room.

"That must have been one hell of a conversation." He said.

"Well I'm heading out too." I threw up the peace signed and walked out.

"Wait." I looked back and Yazira was behind me.

"Can you walk me home, my parents aren't there." One word to describe Yazira was easy, at least that's what I have heard, but she was a girl and my conscience wouldn't let her walk by herself in the dark, especially if something had happened to her.

"Okay."

When we got to Yazira's place, she invited me in her house and into her bedroom. I didn't get home until the morning, where my mom cursed me out in Korean, about being out all night and bout my studies.

I checked my messages:

Yazira: I had fun last night. We should do it again sometimes.😘

I clicked off Yazira's name and clicked on Jaelyn's.

Chinatown ⛩️: Good Morning babe.

Jaelyn💘: Go to hell 🤢

Jaelyn💘: How do you even have my number?

Chinatown ⛩️: Erin.

Chinatown ⛩️: How you know it was me?

Jaelyn💘: Erin programed your number in my phone, so when you text me it popped up.

Jaelyn💘: Get this, she named you Chinatown, so she's forgiven.

Chinatown ⛩️: Bruh not cool.

Chinatown ⛩️: Jaelyn?

She didn't answer my text after that, so I just laid back down until my mom came in the room.

"일어나세요. (Get up)." So much for sleeping in.
_________________________________________
A/N: Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!!!! 💋💋💋