Chapter 15: Jaelyn

Chinatown ⛩️: You coming to the court?

Jaelyn 💘: Yeah, Imma try even though my legs feel like jelly.

Chinatown ⛩️: That means I did my job right.

Jaelyn 💘: Shut up. Anyways Imma be there in about 30.

Chinatown ⛩️: Alright, I'm already here. I'll meet you when you get here.

Jaelyn 💘: Okay, I'm about to get dressed.

Jaelyn's Outfit

I walked through the gate to the court over to the bleachers and saw Erin

I walked through the gate to the court over to the bleachers and saw Erin. She was alone and looking sad. Which was not like her at all. She was always happy, it made me mad that she was upset, like who would upset my munchkin.

"Erin? Hey boo."

"You are alive. Even though you dropped off the face of the Earth yesterday. Ain't answer the door or your phone."

"Girl I was busy yesterday." I bit my lip thinking of yesterday with me and Axel.

"What's got you so happy?"

"No reason." I haven't even notice I was smiling until Erin said it.

"Yeah okay, well you blushing so hard."

"No I'm not." I looked out to the court and Axel had his shirt off, I swear he looked good enough to eat. His sweat glistened down his chest. To be completely honest I had no idea I would be interested in a Asian guy, like at all, but here I was lusting over him.

"Oh that's what got you blushing." She was looking in the same direction as me.

"Shut up."

"Hahahaha."

"What y'all laughing at?" Axel came up to us and walked up the stairs and sat beside me.

"Erin being stupid." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"I was wondering when you were going to show up."

"Ewww, you sweaty." I pushed his arm off.

"You didn't mind when my..."

"...ahem." I shook my head.

"You don't want to be my friend now, but when I'm showered, I bet you do."

"Of course, you won't be sweaty anymore."

"Well can I at least get a kiss?"

"I guess." I leaned over and pecked his lips.

"That's all?"

"Yes. You got sweat all over you I don't don't need it all over my face."

"Fine, well. I'm going back out." He got up and walked back to the court.