Chapter 55: Axel

"Where are you?" I called Erin. I was already at the restaurant and she was late.

"I'm on the way. I lost track of time, but I'm on the way now."

"Alright, just let me know when you get here." I hung up.

I was nervous as heck. Recently Everytime we got to see each other I would always feel this way. Like when we first started seeing each other. I had everything planned for tonight. The only thing left to do was wait for her arrival.

Finally Erin walked in the door and my stomach was doing back flips. This was it. The moment I had been preparing for.

"I'm sorry I was late. The time got away from me." She said closing the door behind her.

"It's fine. At least you're here." Erin walked over and we hugged.

"Is everything ready?"

"Yeah." This was it. It was happening. No going back now.

"Well good luck. You do right by my best friend, okay. I will hurt you if you hurt her." I laughed, Erin was like two feet tall.

"I think she would kill me first." It was true I had no doubt Jaelyn would take me down herself.

"Let me get in position. She was behind me when I was coming in." I nod and took a deep breath.

"Okay, bye." She walked off and I straightened out my outfit.

"Bye." She left to go join everyone else.

A couple seconds later, my queen came rushing through the door, looking around probably looking for Erin. This all worked out like it was planned too. I know she would be nosey and read the note Erin purposely left from the flowers and follow her here.

"I see you got my note." She looked at me confusion all over her face.

"Where is she?" She probably was talking about Erin.

"What are you talking about?"

"Erin. The tramp. I saw her come in here. You had her meet you at the dock at seven. I caught you. You and her always together. I never thought you and her would do this to me. How could you?"

"Jaelyn..."

"...I thought you loved me, but clearly not enough not to cheat and with my best friend. You had plenty of girls to choose from..."

"...Jaelyn..."

"...You pick Erin. My munchkin. I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to let you win..."

"... JAELYN!"

"What? Don't yell at me." She squinted her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I had to get your attention somehow. The flowers were for you and the note was too."

"I don't understand." She uncrossed her arms.

"Me and Erin have been planning something for you, for a while now. That's why we been always together. Happy Anniversary Jae." I finally told her what we been up to not completely because there is a second part.

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe you would do this. I'm sorry for assuming the worst you know how I get." She got close to me and wrapped her arms around my torso and leaned her head on my chest.

"Yep, paranoid as hell."

"I'll try to do better."

"You got to trust me Jae." I kissed the top of her head.

"I know. I think the paranoia comes from y'all leaving me alone by myself. You know how I get when Jae and Jaelyn start plotting." She pulled away.