Chapter 48: Jaelyn

The following chapter has mature themes so if you aren't comfortable with it you can still read until the Smut Warning appears, then skip to the next chapter. Thanks!!!! 💋

Axel and I haven't spoken since I called him before bed Friday night. I tried to call him before his first day of work but he didn't answer. I thought maybe he had woke late and didn't have the time so I didn't sweat it. So I just waited til that night before work and called him again and he still didn't answer. This kept happening all week, him not answering. I could have popped up at his job, but I didn't know where he was or when his break was. I was pissed, so by Wednesday I decided to go to this place. I stood there talking to the door and knocking for almost an hour before calling Mei. She told me she wasn't home and was at a friend's house. I want to know what friend, I didn't know we was making friends outside the crew, but whatever.

I tried again Thursday but again he didn't answer and Mei wasn't home. I tried to go by the Landlord and asked for him to open the door and he said it would be unlawful and illegal for him to open the door for me. Bastard. I just decided to wait til Friday and the day of that party to confront him.

I had gotten my hair done and repainted my nails the night before so I was in a good mood. I just hoped he had an good explanation. I got there early to help with Mei setting up. I tried to go by his room, before I got started with set up and his door was locked.

"Axel. Open the door. Can we talk. I just want to talk." And maybe beat his ass for making me worried.

"Can you just make a sound or something, so I know your alive and breathing." Nothing, not one sound.

"Come on Axe, I'm worried about you babe." I really was and it was making me nervous I haven't seen him in almost a week.

"Well I'm here and when you're ready to talk, you can come find me and let me know." I left away from the door and went to go help Mei with the food and drinks and straighten up the house a little.

"So you haven't spoken to him either?" I asked her while she put the pizza rolls in the oven.

"I did earlier this week but he blew up at me. So I stayed at a friend's house."

"What friend?" She was keeping secrets and me being me wanted to know.

"Uhmm, well you don't know them. Why don't I finish up here and you go try to talk to him again." She was lying, probably with that girl Tyonna.

"You sure?" I asked her before leaving.

"Yes."

"Ight, I'll be back."

"Don't be too loud with the making up." She yelled after me. This girl crazy.

I was outside his door again, knocking.

"Axe? Can you open the door. I'm horny." Nothing.

"I'll even do that thing you like." Again nothing.

"Come on, nothing."

"Fine, you don't want to talk. Imma sing. Okay. It's an oldie but here we go..." Before I could sing he opened the door and looked me in the eye then walked past me like I was nothing. I mean I know I can sing, but like that was rude.

"Hello." It's was like he was ignoring me.

"Axe?" He walked to the kitchen and I follow him. He goes to the fridge and gets out a beer.

"So you want to tell me why you been avoiding me?" He didn't say anything but just opened his beer and leaned against the counter.

"I'm not avoiding you. I'm right here, am I not?" He took a swig of his beer.