Chapter 6: Axel

"What?" Did she just say she wanted me.

"Huh?"

"What did you say?" I was trying to get her to say it again to make sure I wasn't hearing things.

"Why are you ganging up on me? I feel like I'm in danger. Stranger danger."

"Okay, chill." Seems like that was a long shot. She wasn't going to tell me again.

"Can I use your bathroom?"

"Yeah; just out the door, the next door over."

She had been gone for a while so I got up to look for her.

"Jaelyn, are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"I'll call you back later."  I heard her say, she must had been on the phone.

"What?"

"Nothing I'm on the phone. I'm coming out." She opened the door and walked up to me.

"Who were you on the phone with?" I asked her.

"Uhmm...do you pay my phone bill? Oh you don't. Then I don't have to tell you anything." She walked up to me and looked me dead in the eye.

" She walked up to me and looked me dead in the eye

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Then walked by shoulder checking me. I don't know what's up with her mood swings. First she was flirty saying she wanted me now she mad for some reason, after she got off the phone. When I got to the room she was sitting on my bed, her jacket was no longer on and her shoe were off also.

"I made myself more comfortable." She patted the spot next to her. Signalling she wanted me to sit there.

"That's fine, I guess." I sat next to her. She leaned over and bumped my shoulder.

"What?"

"So what was Yazira doing here?" Her nosy ass

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So what was Yazira doing here?" Her nosy ass.

"Honestly she wanted the dick."

"Of course, she did." She rolled her eyes.

"What's that for? You jealous? You want the d?"

"I'm not sweating you Axel, do you." She had an attitude for somebody that  allegedly wasn't jealous.

No Filter (Book 1 & Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें