One Hell of An Evening

Percy Jackson has updated his status

Percy Jackson: Um...has anyone seen my sister?

Annabeth Chase: No, why?

Percy Jackson: I can't find her...

Piper McLean: NO! I need the Triple S! Well, I guess I can get one of them from Percy...

Annabeth Chase: ???

Leo Valdez: Sass, Salt, and Sarcasm; the three basic ingredients to make Stel.

Piper McLean: I can get the sass from Persassy.

Percy Jackson:

Leo Valdez: ...dude, I'm breaking up with you

Percy Jackson: NO! I TAKE IT BACK!

Annabeth Chase: Ok then...back to Stella...

Percy Jackson: Oh yeah...SIS WHERE ARE YOU?

Aaron Michaels: Come to think of it, where's Nico? We were gonna spar...

Alex Santiago: Stel was gonna help me dye my hair...

Joe Andrews: Nico was, or is, being tortured and killed by Stella.

Percy Jackson: Why?

Joe Andrews: He admitted he's never seen all of Black Butler and Stel was in the vicinity.

Jason Grace: So that's where Stel is...

Hazel Levesque: And why she locked me out of the Hades Cabin...

Frank Zhang: Well, um...if you aren't doing anything, Hazel, you wanna go for a walk on the beach?

Hazel Levesque: Yeah sure!

Percy Jackson: Aw, his awkwardness is transferred thorough Facebook.

Leo Valdez: How adorable

Alex Valdez: So...is anyone going to save Nico

Leslie Rivera-Martinez: If you try to drag him out, Stel won't let you leave.

Piper McLean: speaking from experience Les?

Leslie Rivera-Martinez: Yes, yes I am

*3 hours later*

Nico di Angelo has updated his status

Nico di Angelo: I'D KILL THAT BOOTY-SHORT WEARING BRAT IF HE WEREN'T ALREADY DEAD!

Amelia: DON'T TALK ABOUT MY BAE LIKE THAT!

Stella Santiago: Babe, calm down, Amelia, you too

Nico di Angelo: ...I'm kinda sad it ended...and season 2 thoroughly confused me...

Stella Santiago: Ok, so everything after Soma and Agni isn't actually part of the manga story line. After the Indians, the manga line picks back up in Book of Circus, which is technically season 3. We're watching that next.

Nico di Angelo: Ah, ok

Amelia: DAGGER, MY SMOL BEAN!

Stella Santiago: *grabs shoulders and shakes* GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN! *mumbles* Joker is better

Claire Whitlock: Oh, Nico, you might have to hold Stel back at the part with Beast...she kinda turns into Grell...

Stella Santiago: Actually, I'm probably gonna have to hold him back...

Leslie Rivera Martinez: Don't tell me...

Sam Williams: that you think the demon butler is hot...

Nico di Angelo: What? Sebastian's one hell of a looker.

So...my inspiration, kinda, for this thing was I had nothing better to do so I binge watched Black Butler and BB: Book of Circus for 2 days...yeah I have no life. But hey, at least I updated!

~One Hell of an author