FNAF 1

~This isn't Facebook but oh well.. ~

Percy: Night Four - Due to Tartarus, it didn't really scare him, and he actually laughed at some of the animatronics, and gave them stupid names like "Olsa" and "Rudolph." He ran out of power, though, and Freddy got him at 4 am.

Annabeth: Night Five - Annabeth also was really unaffected by the animatronics, and managed to conserve her power. However, when Foxy came around, she didn't hit the button on time, and he killed her at 5 pm.

Piper: Night Three - Like Percy, she ran out of power, and Freddy jumpscared her around 5 pm. Surprisingly, Piper went on a rage run, and did the game over (Albeit, multiple times) until she finished it completely.

Jason: Night One - Glasses don't always make you smart, because Jason wasted his power completely. Bonnie got him easily at 4 am, and Jason screamed like a little girl, much to the other's delight.

Hazel: Night Two - She was really confused, but managed to hold on until Foxy starting running at about 3 am. Luckily, Foxy's jumpscare isn't that scary to her, so she didn't scream. Hazel just looked mildly surprised, but was a bit embarrassed out it still.

Frank: Night Four - Frank was pretty good, but Chica managed to get him at 5 pm. He actually laughed at the jumpscare, and played a few more times until he won.

Leo: Night One - Leo wasted his power even worse than Jason, and ran out a 3 am. He screamed when he was jumpscared, and accidentally set the IPad on fire.

Reyna: 4/20 Mode - She actually beat the game, and tried it on 4/20 Mode. Bonnie got her at 4 pm, and she was pretty indifferent to it.

Nico: Night Seven - Like Percy and Annabeth, Tartarus took the fun out of the game for him, but he finished the first five nights, and died from Foxy on Night Seven at 3 am and muttered curses in Italian and Ancient Greek under his breath.

Stella: Night Six - Stella lost power at 5 am, and was amused by the jumpscare. She did, however, start swearing in a mixture of Swedish, Latin, Ancient Greek, and Italian. Nico was surprised at her...colorful vocabulary.

Claire: Night Three - Bonnie got Claire at 2 am, and she screamed, before shouting at Leslie and Stella to stop laughing at her and cursing them in German, making them laugh harder.

Joe: Night Two - Like a lot of the others, he died by Foxy around 4 am. Stella got a video of him screaming in Italian (not as much or strong as Stella) and chucking the IPad across the room.

Alex: Night Four - Chica got him at 3 am. He didn't scream, but did swear at the IPad, and had to set it down before he threw it.

Leslie: Night Five - Another name on Foxy's death toll. She died around 5 am, but didn't scream. Instead, a bunch of Spanish mumbo-jumbo flew out of her mouth, and Leo looked horrified at what she'd said.