Road Trip! {Pt. 2}

"Coming, everyone?"

Sam was the first to dare to step into the hellhole called Les's house. Ellie ran after him, still clutching Chuck like he was the Holy Grail. Everyone else followed, except for Hedge, who simply sat on the porch swing. "Be back out in 30 minutes or less, cupcakes." "Got it, Coach." Les was the last one in, closing the door.

"LEE-LEE! LEE-LEE!" A mob of small children rushed towards the door, nearly knocking everyone down in the process. "Lee-lee?" Leo snickered, Les giving him the stink eye. "Not all of the kids can say Leslie, so they call me Lee-lee." A Hispanic woman leaned out from a doorway, holding a tray of cookies. "Leslie?" "Hola, madre. Son estas mis amigos." Stella waded through the sea of children, waving at Mrs. Rivera-Martinez. "Oh, hello Stella," Les's mom said, counting the amount of teenagers that had invaded her home, "I'm guessing these are your nerd friends, Leslie?" "Sure, if it makes you sleep at night." Alex snorted. Suddenly, Ellie and Stella started to laugh.

The rest of the group turned to see what was so funny, when they spotted Will being tackled by a large chocolate lab. "Oh, that's one of our dogs, Stella." Stella the dog barked, and promptly sat on Will's stomach. "So does that mean Stella is a-" Alex started, before Stella [the demigod one] punched him square in the shoulder. "OW!" "Well, that's sibling love right there," Nico quipped, holding up one of the babies that had been crawling on the floor, "what's this one's name?" "His name is Alex," Les replied with a grin, "gotta love daycare, huh?""Ya know, he's kinda cute," said the emo boy, bouncing the baby on his hip. Stella had a small smile. Percy snickered while Leo and Joe shared a look, and Alex turned bright red. Aaron started to chuckle as well, which surprised the group. A little girl, about 3 or 4 years old, was sitting on his lap, playing with his hair. "Jenna!" "But Lee-lee, his hair is so pretty!"

The others, especially Annabeth, got a good laugh out of that, while Leslie hopped over a board that blocked off a set of stairs. She came back down a few minutes later, vaulting over the board and back to the ground. "Got my gear, so we can go to our next stop now." Stella frowned for a second, before her expression turned neutral again. "Well, I've got some supplies to grab, too. Why don't we split groups, so some of us can go check in to the hotel, and the rest of us can go get my stuff?" Everyone nodded and spoke their agreement. Percy then asked, "Can I drive?" "...Fine, but if you crash the car, I will slap you." " Okay." With that, the group went back to the vans, Leslie shouting her goodbyes at the children before shutting the van door.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          About 5 min later Percy, Stella, Alex, Leslie, Nico, Ellie, and Aaron pulled up at a large bluish-gray house a few blocks fro Leslie's. They got out and walked to the door. Before anyone could knock or go in a lady that looked like an older version of Stella slammed the door open. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? BEDS EMPTY, NO NOTE, CAR GONE, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR ALL WE'D KNOW! Oh, hello Les and Ellie. Aaron, how are your brothers?" "Pretty good, thanks Lara," Aaron replied with a small smile. "Good to see you again, Mrs. Santiago!" said Ellie, excitedly.
"Hehe, hi mom," Alex said nervously. "We were at Camp Half-Blood," said Stella. "Oh, erhm...you know?" asked the older woman, looking a tad embarrassed. The sibling nodded. "Anyways, we need clothes and stuff. We're going to visit Claire in 'Frisco." "Okay, but when you come home from Camp, you two are grounded to your rooms for a month." Alex grumbled. "Fine."
"Why don't y'all come on in and introduce yourselves? Oh by the way, I'm Lara, Stella and Alex's mother, if you can't tell," Lara said with a nice smile.

As they walked through the door, the sound of Destiny and Black Ops 3 hit their ears like a sonic wave. "Well, now we know how those two can stand loud music," said Percy, covering his sore ears. They then went to the basement, or what Alex and Stella's mom calls Oblivion. Percy and Aaron went with Alex to pack his stuff while Les and Ellie went with Stella. Nico stayed upstairs because the siblings' stepdad began to interrogate him.

After being threatened warned by Mr. Santiago, Nico went to find his girlfriend. As he walked into her room, his eyes were hit with posters of Attack on Titan (mostly Levi), Black Butler (mostly Sebastian), and various bands, along with an entire wall of various manga and anime. "Weeb," he muttered. "Oi, I've seen your cabin, you have no room to talk," the blue haired girl said (que everyone doing an anime sweat drop). "Whatever, hurry it up, I don't wanna spend anymore time here." "Jaime talked to you, didn't he?" "That your stepdad's name?" "Yep." "...Maybe..." "*sigh* mAlright, lets grab the other boys and get the heck outta here."

"Bye mom!" the siblings shouted. "Your mom's pretty cool," said Percy. Ellie nodded in agreement. "Your stepdad, however..." Nico shuddered. Everyone burst into laughter at the Ghost King's antics. "c'mon guys, lets get back on the road. And with that, they were off.