All Dare Out {Pt. 2}

~Recap~
Nico nodded. He got up and sighed.
Every one but Percy, who was still slightly confused, had the same thought: 'What's he gonna do?'

~Current~

Nico hesitated before making a decision. 'Damn this is gonna be awkward.' He slowly walked over tho Percy. 'Valdez, I'm going to kill you and feed your body to Cerberus so no one will find it.' He knelt down next to Percy. The son of Poseidon gave him a confused look. Nico just sighed again and tilted Percy's head to the side.

Most looked confused, but Les and Stel immediately knew what he was doing. Leo gave the boys a puzzled look. Then realization dawned on him. He never specified where to kiss him. Loopholes, gotta love 'em.

"Uh, Nico...what are you doing?" Percy asked, even more confused now.

"Just shut up, Jackson." The mentioned boy looked at Annabeth for an explanation. She just nodded. Suddenly, he felt something soft and smooth on his cheek. His eyes widened in understanding. Nico was dared to kiss him.
The son of Hades quietly walked back to his spot over by his girlfriend. There was only silence. Suddenly it was broken by an unlikely source: Sam. The way he broke it, however, was to be expected from him.

"So Stella..."

"Yeah?"

"You sad Nico didn't strip?"

"...3..."
"...2..." The son of Hermes got up and started to run. He was out the door before she could say "1". Everyone laughed, and even Nico smiled.

"Now that that's over," said Annabeth, "Leslie, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Hmmm, I dare you to hide all the hammers in the Hephaestus cabin."

"HEY! We actually need those!" shouted Leo.

"Sure, no prob," said the Latina. She smirked then turned to Stella.

"Truth or dare, Stel?" She knew full well what the outcome was.

"Dare."

'Knew it.'

"I dare you to take off Nico's shirt." The dared girl raised her eyebrow at her best friend. 'Why did you give her a dare she'd go through on? C'mon sis, I thought you knew better,' Leo thought. 'Why is this game turning into awkward romantic crap?' thought Ellie. 'What is it, embarrass Nico day?' thought Nico, clearly annoyed. 'Way to help a guy out , Les,' thought Aaron.

"Ya know what, Nico's had enough torture the last few days. I take the penalty," Stella said.

'Dammit, was so hoping to see Death Breath blush,' Leslie thought, disappointed. 'Wait a sec, the penalty is removing an article of clothing.Maybe, just maybe...' She smirked again. "Fine, you gotta take off an article of your clothing."

Stella just nodded and went to take her shirt off. "Hang on a sec. I don't like the idea of my baby sis taking off her shirt in front of a bunch of guys, taken or not," said Percy. Alex agreed with him. They may make jokes and not be extremely overprotective, but they have limits.

"Chill bros," she said. She finished taking off her shirt only to reveal she was wearing a thin undershirt. "I always wear layers. Moving on, Leo, truth or dare"

"Dare."

"I dare you to mix 5 Skull Hot Sauce Packets in Clarisse's next meal."

Leo gulped and paled "O-ok, I'll uh... I'll try..." 'Man I'm so dead.'

Leslie handed him the hot sauce packets, Zeus knows where she got them so quickly. Sam quietly snuck back into the room, and resumed his place by Ellie. Leo cleared his through, still nervous, and said, "Truth or Dare, Joe?"

Joe, who had been rather quiet for the time, said, "Dare, I'll keep with the trend."

Leo grinned. "Tell us how much you miss Claire," he said, a knowing smile on his face. Joe's face lit up, either from happiness or fear. He began to speak.

"Well... It's hard with her not being here. Talking to her online helps, but it just hurts inside. I miss her a lot, she means so much to me." he said, a blush evident on his face. Ellie cooed, and Leslie and Leo shared one of their "we know all" looks. 

"I can fix that," Leslie said with her signature grin. Joe looked confused. "How?" he asked, a wave of confusion on his face as Leslie stood up. She took a walkie-talkie out of her satchel, and spoke clearly into it.

"Sol, this is Quinn. Need you down at the Poseidon Cabin, we got a code 394. Over?" The device was silent for a moment, before another voice crackled over the line.

"Roger. On my way, Quinn, stay put for me," the voice said, oddly familiar to those in the room. Joe's attention snapped towards the device, and back at Leslie. "Are you serious?" he whispered, and Les laughed.

"Guys, I might," she paused, smiling, "and I say MIGHT have kidnapped Claire when we went to California, and have been keeping her in Bunker Nine with Chiron's permission for a while now. Sam, Ella, and the entire Hephaestus cabin have known. Sorry!"
Stella stared at her, with no surprise on her face. Most of the others, however, were flipping their shit over this revelation. Joe stood there for a moment, dumbfounded, before bolting out the door. Les spoke into the walkie-talkie again, "It's Quinn again. Target approaching, I suggest you brace yourself for a tackle hug." The line crackled, and an 'oof' could be heard on the other end. Then laughter, and then the line went silent. Leslie turned back to the group, and gave a dramatic bow.

"I think we're kind of done here. After all, all anyone's done here is dares. We probably should sleep, anyways," she said. Percy cracked up, and even Nico smiled a little. One by one, the campers went back to their own cabins, tired out from their usual antics.