Road Trip {Pt. 6}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Leslie's POV~

BOOM! CRASH! WHOOSH!

"THE WINNER IS.. PERCY JACKSON!"
Everyone was cheering from the stands. Jason and Percy fought a while ago, and Nico and Stella went after, which was pretty funny. Stella pulled the girlfriend card on him, so she kissed him and then knocked him out. Can't wait to see who sleeps on the couch, haha. Now Percy beat Reyna, to my surprise, and Stella and Claire were next. So pretty much fun stuff, if you ask me. I kinda regret getting disqualified, but hey, that guy wouldn't fight me cause I was a girl! I had to do something!
Anyways, Percy strode off the field, Reyna and him shook hands, blah blah etcetera, etcetera. Stella and Claire took their places, and Tyler seemed a little scared up in the stands. Claire told me a lot about him in our texts, so I know he's a big ol' marshmallow. Weird for a Roman kid, but hey, marshmallow is cool, as long as he doesn't hug me.

"NEXT UP IS STELLA SANTIAGO, DAUGHTER OF POSEIDON, GREEK VISITOR FROM CAMP HALFBLOOD, HAILING FROM ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI! AND HER OPPONENT, CLAIRE WHITLOCK, PROBATIO OF THE FIFTH COHORT, AND HAILING FROM NORMAN, OKLAHOMA!" The usual cheers erupted, kind of like one of those RWBY tournament episodes. Actually, Claire kind of reminds me of Ruby a little, except less extroverted, and Stella would maybe be... Cinder? I dunno, I don't really care since- Oh, they're fighting.
"GO PERSON!" I shouted. I wanted to root for Claire a little bit more, but decided against it, since it wouldn't be as fair. "NO MAIMING, MR. D WILL TAKE AWAY DESSERT IF YOU DO!" Coach Hedge shouted from a few rows away. He was bottle-feeding Chuck, how cute! Mellie must be off getting food or something, or maybe in the bathroom. I heard at camp she was prego- Oh fuck, I'm losing track. Stay focused, scatterbrain!
Oh, that's a pretty hardcore fight. Claire swipes, Stella dodges, ooh, nice combat roll Claire! Whoop, there's a shield clanking against a sword, sword on sword, sword on shield again- BWAP! Shield on shield? That's new from them. Now they're squared off like it's a Western movie... maybe like McCree and Hanzo? I dunno, they never actually met so- Oh, Stella lunged, Claire dodge- YES! SHE DID, GOOD GIRL!
"GO BABYDOLL!" Joe shouted. Aw, he calls her babydoll! I looked over at Sam and Ellie in the row behind me. They had taken Chuck now, and Sam was bouncing him on his knee. He had his arm wrapped around Ellie- Sweet baby Jesus, my shipping dreams are coming true! Ellie was cheering for both sides- FUCK I HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION! CURSE YOU, ADHD!
I turned my head back to the fight. Wow, still going? Oh, Stella's limping, and Claire looks like she's bleeding but I don't have my glasses on so I can't tell for sure. I looked around, and grabbed said glasses off the ground, and slipped them on. How'd they even get down there, anyways- WHOA.
"STELLA, PUT THAT WAVE BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME-" I shouted, before Nico slapped a hand over my mouth. I promptly licked his hand, which made him cringe and remove it. Hey, I grew up with brothers, you know! Ew, he tastes like McDonalds. Only Stella should know that, you know. I internally winked at myself, and then watched as Stella tried crashing a wave down on Claire. Haha, Claire's in swimming, and she dodged anyways. Oh, there goes the shield, flying Captain-America style at Stella- WHAP!
And down Stella goes! She nearly would've crashed on the ground, if it wasn't for one of the medics catching her. Ow, that's gonna leave a bruise.

"AND CLAIRE WHITLOCK WINS, LEADING HER TO THE FINAL ROUND AGAINST PERCY JACKSON!"
Oh shit. That's gonna be wicked! A few minutes later, Stella ambled up the stairs and plopped down beside me, icepack in hand. Haha, she got roadburn and a big ol' bruise. I feel a bit bad, but I'm also proud they both fought well, and I'm especially proud of Claire using those moves I taught her. "Les, did you teach her that?" Stella asked, giving me the angry-emo-look. "Yes, yes I did," I said proudly, because I was proud!

"ATTENTION ARENA! DUE TO A CERTAIN CAMPER MISSING HIS MATCHES, WE ARE GOING TO HOST A THREE WAY MATCH BETWEEN CLAIRE WHITLOCK, SAM WILLIAMS, AND PERCY JACKSON! MAY THE BEST CAMPERS WIN!"
"AW, FUCK YEAH! I'M BUYING POPCORN!" I shouted. This is gonna be even more epic! My money's on Sam, though. He's probably gonna be pissed that he can't sit with his ladylove more. Oh well, maybe she'll give him one of those medieval tokens or something-

"I'll hold your drink, Sam!" Ellie said, taking Chuck and Sam's drink. "I'll be right back, Lady. I don't think I can hit Claire, but I can definitely hit Percy without feeling bad," Sam said, pecking her on the forehead before walking down to the arena opening. "Redrom OTP!" I shouted back at her, earning a boot to the head from Ellie. Wait, she threw her boot at me! Oh well, I'll give it to Sam so he'll hold it above her head. Haha, that'll be fun.

-To be continued in the next chapter, just a different title cause I'm sick of calling these Road Trip Chapters! And yes, the chapter will already be there. Double whammy, yo!-