Truth or Dare (pt.2)

Claire raced off to the infirmary to clear her mind. It was one of the only places she could think clearly. She relieved her half-brother Will who was on duty. As Will walked out of the room, Leslie and Stella ran in. Claire broke down in Leslie's arms. Stella was confused, but wrapped her arms around Claire anyway.

"I'll be right back, I have something I need to take care of..." Leslie stalked out of the room, looking extremely pissed.

~Back at the cabin~

"SAMUEL. WILLIAMS. OUTSIDE. NOW." Leslie bursted through the door.

"Oh damn." Sam got up and followed her outside, while Aaron and Joe followed him.

"How.. DARE YOU DARE AARON TO DO THAT?? I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! I'LL PROBABLY FACING AN INQUIRY FROM CHIRON, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR. FAULT. IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, I'LL SEND YOU STRAIGHT. TO. HELL." Leslie screamed. "Oh and Aaron, dear, it's not your fault you were dared. You didn't know Claire has a huge crush on Joe." Leslie added as an afterthought.

"WHAT?!?" Sam shouted angrily.

"Oh... Should not have said that, should not have said that." Leslie turned, grinning sheepishly while looking around for Claire or Stella.

"Claire likes me?" Joe turned bright red.

"Well..... she'sbeencrushingonyouforareallylongtime it'skindaatinybitpatheticreally butanywaysI'vebeentryingtohelpherwithher-" Leslie confessed.

"With what?" Joe inquires.

"SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT, GAH! Anyways, I think she'll be fine. But Joe, if you wanna make a move, you shouldn't throw away your shot. Stella is already weirded out, and I may have to explain everything later." Leslie walks through the cabin to Percy's pool, while dragging Sam behind her. Everyone becomes interested at the situation.

"Oh... okay?" Joe, still red, stuttered.

"Uh, why does Leslie look like she's gonna murder someone?" Alessia asked, who had just returned from "Father-daughter night" with Hades.

"Sam dared Aaron to kiss Claire. He did. Claire is crushing on someone else big-time. Les is suddenly the all-knowing Hispanic bestie with the black belt in Korean Tae Kwon Do," Leo explained, "Plus, I'm surprised you just got here."

"I'm now questioning Les's sanity."

"Don't question my logic. Now, if you'll excuse me, someone cover Ellie's eyes. I'm gonna make Sam say his last words." Leslie threw Sam in the pool.

"Leslie no-" Ellie goes for Sam, who is currently in the water.

"Leslie yes!" Alex grabs Ellie and holds her back.

"Sam......." Leslie grabs his collar and gives him the death glare from hell.

"Y-yeah?" Sam nervously responds.

Leslie pulls Sam out of the water and proceeds to flip him on his back. "GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DUNKED ON!!"

Sam proceeded to get dunked on by Les, while Alex recorded it to put on Facebook and Percy and Leo ate popcorn and cheered Les on. After someone finally told Les to stop putting Sam into random chokeholds and the occasional Siberian prisoner hold, Claire (Whose eyes are puffy) and Stella walked in.

"Everyone, back inside." Percy (Who was grinning like an idiot) stood and walked back inside, followed by the rest of the group. "Aaron, your turn."

"Leo, truth or dare?" Aaron asks with a wicked smile on his face.

"Dare."

"I dare you to try to light Chiron's tail on fire."

Leo turned as white as a ghost. He slowly got up and walked out of the room. A few minutes later, shouting could be heard across camp. Leo sprinted into the room while being chased by an angry Chiron with a piece of his tail burnt off. Chiron gave Leo a death glare, and stalked out of the room.