Forced 7 Minutes in Heaven

Percy Jackson has joined Operation Aphrodite.

Percy Jackson: Are you ready?

Piper Mclean:
Yes.

Annabeth Chase:
What else would I be?
Piper Mclean, Jason Grace, and three others like this.

Leo Valdez: Operation Aphrodite is go!

Percy Jackson: Hey! Only I get to say that!
Annabeth Chase likes this.

Percy Jackson: Operation Aphrodite is go!

- Time Skip (not on Facebook)-

"Percy, why am I here?" Nico said, exasperated.

"You'll see." Percy gave the others a knowing smile.

"Guys, what's going on?!" Stella shouted, going red in the face.

"We are going to play Seven Minutes in Heaven." Leo said once they got to an empty cabin.

"And I'm out." Nico tried to walk away, but Percy and Jason grabbed his arms, preventing him from leaving.

"You're playing. Now, give me something to put in the hat." Percy said.

Nico sighed. "Fine." He handed over a Mythomagic figurine, and Percy smirked.

"I can't believe you still play that." Percy joked. All the boys put some sort of item in the hat to represent them: a screw for Leo, a lightning bolt charm for Jason, a piece of coral for Percy, and a mini panda stuffed animal for Frank.

"How about you pick first, Stella?" Annabeth said.

"Fine." She put her hand in the hat and pulled out the Mythomagic figurine. She smiled a tiny bit, but covered it up with a sigh. "I'm guessing you guys won't let me leave until I spend some time with Nico, right?"

"Right, now get in there!" Hazel said.

Stella and Nico walked into the cabin, not knowing that everyone else was gathered around different windows watching...after locking the door of course.

"So..." Nico said, trying to ease the silence.

"Um..." Stella replied.

"If I tell you something, can you promise not to freak out?" Nico said nervously.

"Um, sure." Stella said, just as nervous as Nico.

"I, um, I like you, Stella. A lot." Nico said quickly.

"Really?" Stella said.

"Yeah. Is that a bad thing?"

"No! I'm just surprised, you know, cause you tend to stay away from everyone. But I like you, too."

"Does that mean, hypothetically speaking, I could kiss you?"

"Does it have to be hypothetical?" Stella asked.

"No." With that, Nico cupped her face in his hands and put his lips on hers. Stella wrapped her arms around him and kissed back. Nico smiled and broke away, saying, "Do you, maybe, want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

And with that, they continued the 7 minutes cuddling, hanging out, and softly kissing each other until the door was unlocked.

Unbeknownst (is that how you spell it?) to the two demigods, all their friends, who had witnessed everything through the window, were cheering, saying, "Finally!", "Yay!", "I totally ship it!", etc.

-Time Skip (back on Facebook)-

Annabeth Chase: Operation Aphrodite is a success!